Excerpt from The Occult Christ: The Hidden & Mystical Secrets of Christianity by Ted Andrews .
“This is a time of the year in which the energies available to us can assist us in the following ways:
- It is a time of dedication. If the preparatory stages through the autumn have been followed, the winter solstice will initiate a time when new life begins to be experienced. It is the beginning of the birth of the divine within. The renunciation of the fall will bring compensations in the winter.
- The individual will begin to realize that he or she is a true child of the Divine and will never again be without inner guidance.
- It is a time in which spirit can begin to have dominion over the physical.
- It can lead to the state of true Initiation and the seeing of the Christ Star shining within the heart of the earth.
- It opens new clairvoyance, and the individual can see what must still be done to become the true Christ Initiate. Dreams are more lucid, vibrant and prophetic.
- The etheric plane and all of its energies can become more open to the individual.
- The single-pointed focus of discipleship comes more alive.
- We can learn from the angelic beings of light that are more accessible.
- The hidden significance of the Christ baptism by John can be discerned.
- We open to spiritual sight that penetrates all of our earth experiences more deeply.
- The individual can open to great visions of all of humanity and what must still be undergone in the times ahead and how to adjust our lives accordingly.”
- Feast of the Interior Light
- Spiritual Mysteries of the Winter Solstice
- Occult Symbols Within the Winter Mysteries
- The Ministrations of Gabriel
- Winter Solstice Meditation
Andrews, T. (2006). The Occult Christ: The Hidden & Mystical Secrets of Christianity. Jackson, TN: Dragonhawk Publishing.
# # #
Copyright © 2011 Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.