I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
- Let Us All Shine On & Let Us Shine Brightly!
- “Nothing Compares To You” & I’m Not Here To Save You
- “Thank You, Darkness, My Old Friend…..”
- Of Closed Doors & Unhealthy Lifestyle Choices
- Of Sleepless Nights (Again!!!) & Geomagnetic Storms
- Relaxing In The Unknown
- Comparing Myself With Others On The Path
- Ascension: It’s LONELY At The Top (Or Is It?) by Maria Chambers
- Not Everything Or Everyone Is A Reflection Of What Or Who I AM — The Law Of Mirroring/Attraction NOT!
- I Miss Writing. I Miss The Conversation.
- Bowing To 2016 In Reverence
- Increasing Receptivity & Femininity With Yin Yoga
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- Indeed, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade.... fb.me/1lvls9kww 1 day ago
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..” mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/now… https://t.co/cNLHtw7mAY 1 day ago
- Validate, question, & set limits are the 3 steps to deal with the whiners. via @Lovecycleslinda... fb.me/Yk0e5rgq 6 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2015 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: writing
I miss writing. I miss seeing the words come alive on my laptop screen. I miss the exhilaration when what is communicated is expressed exactly how it wants to. How it is supposed to. I miss writing. I miss showing … Continue reading
I continue to be amazed by how we are all so interconnected and how this manifests through something as seemingly simple and mundane as writing and commenting. A couple of weeks ago, someone was led to one of my earlier posts. … Continue reading
I have a stubborn streak. A strong one. I can be persistent. Very persistent. There have been times when my persistence and determination got me in trouble. I would be overly focused on something that I’d ignore the signs along … Continue reading
Let the past go. It’s all in the past. It is so easy for people to say that. And I get what they mean by that. I get that it isn’t healthy to dwell. However, there is also such a … Continue reading
When you are joyful, more joy will come into your life. What you give out is what comes back to you. It is a Universal Law. There’s no going around it. No exception to it. No one is spared. Do … Continue reading
I dreamt of SPIDER last night. I was awoken by the vision of a tarantula landing right smack on my face! A black tarantula. All black. Jet black. Hairy. Very hairy. She felt very real that I can still feel her needle-like hair … Continue reading