I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- "Once upon a time, bad people ruled the earth. They were greedy and self-destructive...." #SweetToothNetflix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "...we have to remember we have an obligation to ourselves first—for our happiness, health & spiritual well-being. If we ar… 4 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "I am an extremely sensitive person and I’ve apologized for it my whole life, but the truth is I’m not sorry for feeling th… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: watch & listen
🎶🎹🌟🎼💫🎶✨🎶 Oh, what a lovely visual and auditory treat!!! Click here for how the stars and constellations sounded during the Great Conjunction of 21 December 2020. “You may create your personalized video of the stars and constellations that were visible … Continue reading
After going no-contact with my birth mother in 2010, I arrived at a point in my journey where I gave up on my dream of having a nurturing and loving relationship with her. No blaming. No what if’s. No regrets. … Continue reading
Part of the energetic release work that I’ve been doing, especially in recent months, is TRAUMA RELEASE WORK. I came across The Trauma and Mind-Body Super Conference, which is FREE and ONLINE from 29 June to 5 July 2020. The … Continue reading
🌟✨💝💫💝✨🌟 Peace. Love. Joy. Kindness. Compassion. Respect. Serenity. Trust. Courage. Grace. Acceptance. Integrity. Abundance. Humility. Gentleness. Gratefulness. Contentment. 🌟✨💝💫💝✨🌟
Not sure how to balance your need for company with your need to hide out in your blanket fort for the duration of the holiday season? Need some help figuring out if you should mention that friend’s grief during that … Continue reading
‘This is me” may not be an Oscars winner, but Keala’s performance is, to me, a stunner! we all are stunners — trailblazers, you and me, may we not allow anyone to say any differently. may we make not an apology … Continue reading
Wow! I’m so grateful to Shawna,* a beloved reader, fellow traveller and soul sister, for sending me the link to this amazing song by the Anthem Lights, “an American Christian group originating from Nashville, Tennessee.” May you also be uplifted by … Continue reading