I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: truth
Not taking criticisms personally is one of my biggest lessons. It is rooted in my deep need for acceptance and approval, which, among others, I did not receive from my family of origin. The rejection from my mother, which began … Continue reading
There is a tendency for those in recovery [from toxic parents/families] to fall into the blame game — blaming the toxic parents or family for any or all unfortunate circumstances in one’s life, not taking any accountability and responsibility at … Continue reading
Forgiveness [of others], I have now come to believe, is earned. I do not believe that forgiveness is unconditional. The offender must offer a sincere apology, express and show a genuine desire to make amends, and demonstrate remorse and a … Continue reading
When the bedroom door closes, whatever goes on is between the couple. We can never know enough to make accurate or even fair or unfair judgments and conclude why a couple split up. Both or one of them may present … Continue reading
Countless are the times when others have said, “Your mother did the best she could.” I, too, have said that. I have told myself that — in the hope of easing the pain. Somehow, though, saying that a wrongdoer did … Continue reading
“When you lose a child [particularly through death], the void will always be there.” I have heard that uttered by grieving mothers. And it is no different when a daughter is/was not loved by her mother. The void left by … Continue reading
It isn’t so much anymore the wounding or wounds from my mother’s unloving ways per se that’s triggering me or hurting me. It is more the reactions coming from others. From members of the family who refuse to acknowledge the … Continue reading
[Continued from “The Request For Binding Prayers For My Mother Before Her Passing“] A few days before my mother’s passing, I received a message from Jacqueline [not her real name], a close family friend, with the words, “Your mother is … Continue reading
[Continued from “The Beginning Of A Core Wounding — Being Rejected By My Mother At Birth”] Everything is energy. Our thoughts and emotions contain energies. They are energies. Our bodies are a multi-faceted, multi-level, multi-dimensional energy system. Energy carries a … Continue reading
[Continued from Healing of our Family Tree] My core issues are rooted in the rejection that I experienced from my biological mother since my birth. I wrote about it here on this site for the first time when I was … Continue reading