I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
- Let Us All Shine On & Let Us Shine Brightly!
- “Nothing Compares To You” & I’m Not Here To Save You
- “Thank You, Darkness, My Old Friend…..”
- Of Closed Doors & Unhealthy Lifestyle Choices
- Of Sleepless Nights (Again!!!) & Geomagnetic Storms
- Relaxing In The Unknown
- Comparing Myself With Others On The Path
- Ascension: It’s LONELY At The Top (Or Is It?) by Maria Chambers
- Not Everything Or Everyone Is A Reflection Of What Or Who I AM — The Law Of Mirroring/Attraction NOT!
- I Miss Writing. I Miss The Conversation.
- Bowing To 2016 In Reverence
- Increasing Receptivity & Femininity With Yin Yoga
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- Indeed, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade.... fb.me/1lvls9kww 1 day ago
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..” mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/now… https://t.co/cNLHtw7mAY 1 day ago
- Validate, question, & set limits are the 3 steps to deal with the whiners. via @Lovecycleslinda... fb.me/Yk0e5rgq 6 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2015 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: truth
“Oh, but she didn’t really have any intentions of staying long-term.” “But the other resorts don’t like her. We’re the only resort that agreed to take her in.” These were some of the counter-arguments that the resort gave as their … Continue reading
I continue to be amazed by how we are all so interconnected and how this manifests through something as seemingly simple and mundane as writing and commenting. A couple of weeks ago, someone was led to one of my earlier posts. … Continue reading
I’m not a fast writer. Fast typist, yes. Typing fast is one of my top skills. I can easily type out a full page with random thoughts. Sensible and ludicrous musings. Reflections. Insights. Queries. Internal debates. Frustrations. But to organize … Continue reading
I’ve spent the majority of my time in recent weeks juggling between following the first days of the Philippines’ newly elected — and by now quite infamous — President Duterte, and the airing of the new local TV romance-comedy-drama series, Till … Continue reading
We all say things that we don’t mean. We all say things that we later regret. Things we could have put off for another time, a more opportune time. There are things, too, that are better left unsaid. After all, … Continue reading
Was there not much happening? Nothing worthy to write about and share? Nope. Were there not any insights and realizations? No AHA moments? No inspiring stories? Nope. Did the Muse go on yet another over-extended vacation without any notice as … Continue reading
In an earlier post, I mentioned that I have recently just come back again to the mat after such a long time. And I’m telling you…. The more often I practice on the mat, the deeper my practice becomes, the … Continue reading