I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Coronavirus Crisis – A Ten Terrain Perspective by Tahnee Woolf and Allen David Reed
- Honor Thy Children: The Other Side Of Honoring Thy Father & Mother
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds.
- Closing Of A Chapter. Healing Mother Wound. Healing Through Breast Cancer.
- Taal. A Volcano. Not A Tourist Destination.
- Coming Back To The Page
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @dailyom: There is no such thing as a right or wrong response, as we all bring our own experience. bit.ly/2Rekqaf #DailyOM #Quo… 1 day ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: As the world grapples with a virus pandemic, CPTSD survivors are having to deal with a remarkable side effect – feelin… 1 day ago
- RT @ZenProverbs: Be content with what you have. Rejoice in the way things are.' — Zen proverb ^ | #lovingwhatis 4 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: travel
Thankfully, I was recharged at my year-end retreat before coming ‘back to reality.’ It became even so much clearer to me why my stay was extended. The Universe was prepping me big time!!! Upon my return, what welcomed me was one … Continue reading
One reason I hadn’t posted much in the past year is, I had so many questions which to this day, even as I’m writing now, remain unanswered. The more I pushed for the answers, the more evasive they were. When … Continue reading
Was there not much happening? Nothing worthy to write about and share? Nope. Were there not any insights and realizations? No AHA moments? No inspiring stories? Nope. Did the Muse go on yet another over-extended vacation without any notice as … Continue reading
I learned what it feels like to fully surrender when I flow with the tides. I learned to ride the waves. I learned when to be in the water and when to simply let her be — while I contentedly … Continue reading
It takes twenty-one days to alter or form a habit. A mindset. A way of life. So claim the ‘experts.’ I’m not sure if that applies — or how it does — when one moves to a new residence. If … Continue reading
There’s more to me feeling restless and hesitant that I shared in my previous post. You see, I already had a similar nagging feeling of doubt and hesitation several months ago when I had just decided on Antique as my next … Continue reading