Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
- Interesting Encounters With Western Medical Practitioners
- Aligning With Truth Turns Six —The Need For Acknowledgement and Recognition No More
- Completing A Cycle. Coming Full Circle. Coming Back To My Authentic Self.
- The Authentic Me. Feeling Lonely. Being Part Of The Minority.
- Authenticity. Truthfulness. Discernment.
- The Human In Me Honors The Human In You
- Deception & Manipulation, Lung Meridian, Owl Medicine
- Guest Blogger Feature On Me, My Magnificent Self — Compassionately Listening & Observing Instead Of Rescuing
- The You That Is Special
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15
- The Need To Feel Connected
- Earthquakes, Ascension Symptoms, Listening To My Body, & Just Flowing With It
- Being The Bigger Person — Despite The Condescending Comment
- Remembering The Gifts — Thanks To The Recent Solar Flares & Earthquakes!
- Earthquakes, Solar Flares, & Ascension Symptoms (Again!)
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- #Bullying isn't always coming from other people. We also commit bullying when we are hard on ourselves & put oursel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- "You can't have one without the other." #eightlimbsofyoga twitter.com/DOYOUYOGA/stat… 1 week ago
- Kripalu Recipe: Vegan Alfredo Sauce | Kripalu kripalu.org/resources/krip… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: throat chakra
Handling criticisms isn’t one of my fortes. I’m far from being skillful and masterful in dealing with belittlements. I get easily affected. Hurt. Angry. Just as what happened a few months ago when someone commented in a post which I … Continue reading
Not Everything Or Everyone Is A Reflection Of What Or Who I AM — The Law Of Mirroring/Attraction NOT!
Ever since my Antique misadventure in December 2015 which I wrote about here, I have found myself dealing endlessly with ‘negative’ energies. Toxic situations. Destructive behaviors. All connected with and stemming from my living situation. All scenarios ended up a … Continue reading
I continue to be amazed by how we are all so interconnected and how this manifests through something as seemingly simple and mundane as writing and commenting. A couple of weeks ago, someone was led to one of my earlier posts. … Continue reading
I’m not a fast writer. Fast typist, yes. Typing fast is one of my top skills. I can easily type out a full page with random thoughts. Sensible and ludicrous musings. Reflections. Insights. Queries. Internal debates. Frustrations. But to organize … Continue reading
It is common practice in the Philippines to hire friends or relatives of the owner — regardless if they’re qualified or not. Regardless also whether or not they like the job. It’s a Filipino cultural thing. It’s prevalent not only … Continue reading
“What did you do differently?” asks the chiropractor. He appears genuinely curious. He wants to find out what it is that I did that lessened the discomfort in my body — a huge improvement compared to the last time I … Continue reading
During Holy Week, a major Catholic holiday in the Philippines that had just concluded, Sugar Beach is transformed into a ‘circus.’ One source of major disturbance and annoyance is the jet skiing that takes place — thankfully, it’s only once a … Continue reading