I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Speaking One’s Truth — With Conviction But Not Without Responsibility
- Second Chances
- Stuck In The Mud: Season For Stillness
- A Friendship Gone Bad
- Resurrecting From My Blogging Lull, Life Challenges & Ordeals — Slowly, Steadfastly, Assuredly
- Keeping The Faith With The Help Of Mother Mary…..Let It Be!
- Off the Mat. Out of the Water. From the Sea to the City.
- Profound Messages Of The Hanged Man
- Flowing With The Tides. Riding The Waves. Bowing To You, Mother Ocean On This Mother’s Day Weekend
- When The Student Is Ready, The Teacher Always Appears
- How Are You Tending To Your “Garden?”
- Bat Medicine: Facing Our Greatest Fears
- Something Needs To Die To Give Birth To Something New
- Dealing With Weak Kidney Meridian Through Acupuncture
- Living & Fulfilling Our Mission & Purpose
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- #lettinggo When do you let go? When you're ready. Not when friends or loved ones tell you it's time. You let go... fb.me/59nanMMfj 5 days ago
- This --- a simple, mediocre life --- is also all I want. I am, in fact, living it. And it IS enough, yeah!... fb.me/4sEgNrd8f 1 week ago
- Is #respect a human birthright or is it earned over time? 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2015 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: Ted Andrews
When I showed the photos of the orbs to the locals of Camiguin Island, some commented, “Ah nagpapakita sila sa yo kasi tinatanggap mo sila (They show themselves to you because you are accepting of them),” a mixture of wonderment and wariness behind … Continue reading