I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: spirituality
[Re-blog from Dharma Wisdom.] If you have unresolved feelings about your mother (or father), making them part of your mindfulness practice can transform what has been a hindrance in your life into a teacher. If you choose to follow … Continue reading
The pandemic together with my birth mother’s death in February 2020 gave me much space and time for self-reflection and re-examination of my beliefs, values, and principles. The accompanying lock-down and being at home the majority of the time — … Continue reading
I was born and raised Roman Catholic in the Philippines, a country that, despite being in Asia, is the only one in the region whose culture is so westernized. Influence from Eastern mysticism and religious teachings are quite limited. The … Continue reading
[Continued from “The Request For Binding Prayers For My Mother Before Her Passing“] A few days before my mother’s passing, I received a message from Jacqueline [not her real name], a close family friend, with the words, “Your mother is … Continue reading
[Continued from “Healing Prayers For My Mother. Searching For Me. Be Careful What You Pray For.” During the final days of my mother, my cousin mustered the courage to suggest to my eldest sister that, perhaps, my mother needed major … Continue reading
[Continued from Holding The Key. Breaking The Curse. Breaking The Cycle.] Full disclosure. I have practiced magic and witchcraft. It was part of my truth-seeking and soul searching. But it is the white kind. I practiced and studied enough — … Continue reading
[Continued from “The Beginning Of A Core Wounding — Being Rejected By My Mother At Birth”] Everything is energy. Our thoughts and emotions contain energies. They are energies. Our bodies are a multi-faceted, multi-level, multi-dimensional energy system. Energy carries a … Continue reading
[Continued from Discerning the Medicine Woman’s Message. Following Inner Authority. Trusting the Inner Voice.] After my session with the medicine woman in 2015, which I wrote about here, I researched about ancestral healing. I came across and purchased a package … Continue reading
(Continued from “Ancestral Curse & My Mother’s Spell On Me! [Said the Medicine Woman]“) The Philippines is famous for spiritual healers, especially psychic surgeons. But very few of them live healthy lives. Countless have not done the inner work themselves. … Continue reading