I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: society
I was born and raised Roman Catholic in the Philippines, a country that, despite being in Asia, is the only one in the region whose culture is so westernized. Influence from Eastern mysticism and religious teachings are quite limited. The … Continue reading
How are you all responding to this global crisis, the Great Awakener and Game Changer that is COVID-19? How are you holding up? Various perspectives and analogies have surfaced online. Varying reactions and responses in our midst — geographical and … Continue reading
It is common practice in the Philippines to hire friends or relatives of the owner — regardless if they’re qualified or not. Regardless also whether or not they like the job. It’s a Filipino cultural thing. It’s prevalent not only … Continue reading
A Christmas Sermon on Peace Dr. King first delivered this sermon at Ebenezer Baptist Church, where he served as co-pastor. On Christmas Eve, 1967, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation aired this sermon as part of the seventh annual Massey Lectures. Peace … Continue reading
“Ay, bakit ganyan ang itsura ng anak ko? Ang itim-itim! (Oh, why does my child look like that? So dark-skinned!)” Huge disappointment was clearly behind those words. They were uttered by my mother after having seen me for the first time after she gave birth to me — her … Continue reading
“Is it because of your issues with your Mom?” It was the response that I received from my friends when I first shared my decision and choice to not have children. They found it difficult to accept or to even understand. Not … Continue reading
Before the historic 1986 EDSA revolution, who would have thought that the Philippines would see the day when the Marcos regime would be toppled down? Who would have thought that the Philippines, a patriarchal society, would one day install a female … Continue reading
by Steve Beckow The Nova Earth Society, a sacred circle comprised of the Golden Age of Gaia, InLight Radio, the Hope Chest, and Light Stewards: Sisters and Brothers of Unity proposes that February 14, once considered a Valentine’s Day for sweethearts, … Continue reading
I resent the spiritual teachers and healing practitioners who have not truly or fully embodied spirituality. I resent those who have not integrated their physical, mental and emotional selves. They have not done sufficient inner work yet they go around … Continue reading