I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: self-love
It wasn’t so much what she said that mattered. What her words meant — that was what made me feel gutted. Her words and actions — inactions —were a clear indication of her lack of regard for me. Of not valuing me … Continue reading
Today, a chapter ends. Not long after my last post, I found myself on top of a most challenging project. I had to discern how to help address the severe disgruntlement of the residents in our complex, the majority of … Continue reading
When someone is going through a most challenging situation — such as a diagnosis of breast cancer in my case which I shared in a previous post — what they need to hear and receive is compassion, love, and nurturance. … Continue reading
Image Source: https://pixabay.com/ “It’s over, thank you…..” These words run through my head as tears well up behind my eyelids and roll down my cheeks. I want to be held. At the same time, I want just to stay still … Continue reading
“In all the world there is nobody like you. Since the beginning of time, there has never been another person like you. Nobody has your smile. Nobody has your eyes, your nose, your hair, your hands, your voice. You are … Continue reading
After my friend and I had met up a couple of months ago in the hope — my hope — that we would shed light on our conflict last year, I wasn’t fully confident that I was making the right … Continue reading
Why are they not confiding in me? Why am I not the go-to person when they need guidance and counselling? I used to ask myself those questions when I felt so envious that my high school friends would choose someone … Continue reading
Some people, places or situations simply aren’t aligned with us. They’re too toxic. They leave us feeling depleted instead of uplifted. Drained. Zapped. With people, in particular, these are the ones who do not know how to manage and run their … Continue reading
I could have simply walked away. It isn’t a sign of weakness, defeat or avoidance anyway. On the contrary, it takes much courage and strength to speak up. It takes guts to rise from the table and excuse one’s self … Continue reading