I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- "Once upon a time, bad people ruled the earth. They were greedy and self-destructive...." #SweetToothNetflix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "...we have to remember we have an obligation to ourselves first—for our happiness, health & spiritual well-being. If we ar… 4 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "I am an extremely sensitive person and I’ve apologized for it my whole life, but the truth is I’m not sorry for feeling th… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: self assertion
Why do I have to be the one to suffer the consequences of another’s wrongdoing? Why is something that is rightfully mine being taken away from me, and I have to beg for it to be given back to me? … Continue reading
The only way that trust may be restored and broken relationships may be mended is through a proper apology which constitutes (1) admission and acknowledgment of the mistake including specifying what the error is, and (2) an assurance and commitment … Continue reading
“Please, don’t bully him.” My next-door neighbor disclosed to me that someone in our residential community’s Viber chat group told my neighbor that. To not bully a fellow neighbor. I no longer have access to that chat group. [I uninstalled … Continue reading
When someone is going through a most challenging situation — such as a diagnosis of breast cancer in my case which I shared in a previous post — what they need to hear and receive is compassion, love, and nurturance. … Continue reading
After my last post — which was two months ago, my longest blogging lull!!! — I experienced a combination of indifference/apathy and contentment/fulfillment. I didn’t feel moved to post. While looking deeply into it, I didn’t resist or question it. … Continue reading
I don’t like being told what to do. I’m not very good at handling criticisms. They easily bother me. I’m not able to easily let hurtful comments slide off my back — like it’s nothing. I take to heart whatever … Continue reading
Thankfully, I was recharged at my year-end retreat before coming ‘back to reality.’ It became even so much clearer to me why my stay was extended. The Universe was prepping me big time!!! Upon my return, what welcomed me was one … Continue reading
Handling criticisms isn’t one of my fortes. I’m far from being skillful and masterful in dealing with belittlements. I get easily affected. Hurt. Angry. Just as what happened a few months ago when someone commented in a post which I … Continue reading
It was so tempting to engage in the ‘battle of the wounded selves.’ She was triggering so many of my issues. Deep wounds. She was pushing my buttons. Pushing me to my limits. Insecurities quickly and easily rose to the … Continue reading
There’s more to me feeling restless and hesitant that I shared in my previous post. You see, I already had a similar nagging feeling of doubt and hesitation several months ago when I had just decided on Antique as my next … Continue reading