I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Coronavirus Crisis – A Ten Terrain Perspective by Tahnee Woolf and Allen David Reed
- Honor Thy Children: The Other Side Of Honoring Thy Father & Mother
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds.
- Closing Of A Chapter. Healing Mother Wound. Healing Through Breast Cancer.
- Taal. A Volcano. Not A Tourist Destination.
- Coming Back To The Page
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @dailyom: There is no such thing as a right or wrong response, as we all bring our own experience. bit.ly/2Rekqaf #DailyOM #Quo… 1 day ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: As the world grapples with a virus pandemic, CPTSD survivors are having to deal with a remarkable side effect – feelin… 1 day ago
- RT @ZenProverbs: Be content with what you have. Rejoice in the way things are.' — Zen proverb ^ | #lovingwhatis 4 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: self assertion
The only way that trust may be restored and broken relationships may be mended is through a proper apology which constitutes (1) admission and acknowledgment of the mistake including specifying what the error is, and (2) an assurance and commitment … Continue reading
“Please, don’t bully him.” My next-door neighbor disclosed to me that someone in our residential community’s Viber chat group told my neighbor that. To not bully a fellow neighbor. I no longer have access to that chat group. [I uninstalled … Continue reading
When someone is going through a most challenging situation — such as a diagnosis of breast cancer in my case which I shared in a previous post — what they need to hear and receive is compassion, love, and nurturance. … Continue reading
After my last post — which was two months ago, my longest blogging lull!!! — I experienced a combination of indifference/apathy and contentment/fulfillment. I didn’t feel moved to post. While looking deeply into it, I didn’t resist or question it. … Continue reading
I don’t like being told what to do. I’m not very good at handling criticisms. They easily bother me. I’m not able to easily let hurtful comments slide off my back — like it’s nothing. I take to heart whatever … Continue reading
Thankfully, I was recharged at my year-end retreat before coming ‘back to reality.’ It became even so much clearer to me why my stay was extended. The Universe was prepping me big time!!! Upon my return, what welcomed me was one … Continue reading
Handling criticisms isn’t one of my fortes. I’m far from being skillful and masterful in dealing with belittlements. I get easily affected. Hurt. Angry. Just as what happened a few months ago when someone commented in a post which I … Continue reading