I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Being Content With Others’ Contentment
- The Rape of the Island of Boracay & Humanity’s Violence Against Nature
- “This Is Me” — For All Trailblazers
- My Soul Mission — The Gift Of The January 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- “Just Be You” by Anthem Lights
- Being My Brother’s Caretaker. Lessons Learned. Wisdom Gained.
- “Today I Rise” from The Flourish Initiative
- The Mt. Mayon Connection
- Migraines, Et Al, & One Helluva Super Blood Moon Eclipse!
- Misguided Choices. Desperation. Bat Medicine.
- The Highly Sensitive. Handling Criticisms. Right Speech.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- We feel cherished when others are "enchanted by our enchantment." brendaknowles.com/feeling-unseen… 1 week ago
- RT @LondonMindful: We can't be mindful all of the time. Forgive yourself when your emotions get the better of you. We all get stuck sometim… 1 week ago
- @AndreaAndree24 Thank you for sharing this, Andrea & spreading the Light! Much appreciated! 🤗🙏 Blessed be! 💗🙏💗 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: self assertion
After my last post — which was two months ago, my longest blogging lull!!! — I experienced a combination of indifference/apathy and contentment/fulfillment. I didn’t feel moved to post. While looking deeply into it, I didn’t resist or question it. … Continue reading
I don’t like being told what to do. I’m not very good at handling criticisms. They easily bother me. I’m not able to easily let hurtful comments slide off my back — like it’s nothing. I take to heart whatever … Continue reading
Thankfully, I was recharged at my year-end retreat before coming ‘back to reality.’ It became even so much clearer to me why my stay was extended. The Universe was prepping me big time!!! Upon my return, what welcomed me was one … Continue reading
Handling criticisms isn’t one of my fortes. I’m far from being skillful and masterful in dealing with belittlements. I get easily affected. Hurt. Angry. Just as what happened a few months ago when someone commented in a post which I … Continue reading
It was so tempting to engage in the ‘battle of the wounded selves.’ She was triggering so many of my issues. Deep wounds. She was pushing my buttons. Pushing me to my limits. Insecurities quickly and easily rose to the … Continue reading
There’s more to me feeling restless and hesitant that I shared in my previous post. You see, I already had a similar nagging feeling of doubt and hesitation several months ago when I had just decided on Antique as my next … Continue reading