I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer As An Emissary
- Writing As Self-Expression & Not To Make An Impression
- Watch “Dealing with Grief During the Holidays: Megan Devine on KATU ‘s AMNW” [6-min video]
- An Otherwise Quiet Moment Of A Free Spirit
- Being A Deviant In The Philippines
- Giving Others The Permission To Learn Their Lessons
- How To Support A Friend Going Through A Difficult Time by Megan Devine
- I Wasn’t Thriving; I Was Wilting Away.
- The Light Dimmers
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: season for nonviolence
In an earlier post, I mentioned that I have recently just come back again to the mat after such a long time. And I’m telling you…. The more often I practice on the mat, the deeper my practice becomes, the … Continue reading
I learned what it feels like to fully surrender when I flow with the tides. I learned to ride the waves. I learned when to be in the water and when to simply let her be — while I contentedly … Continue reading
The thought for today is PEACE. “Practice watering seeds of joy and peace and not just seeds of anger and violence, and the elements of war in all of us will be transformed,” says Thich Nhat Hanh. You water seeds of anger … Continue reading
When we are on the path of self-mastery, we learn to listen to our hearts and stay connected with Source. We respect all life forms and honor all of creation. We face our shadows and heal our wounds. We forgive … Continue reading
Following the philosophy of the 12-Step program of Alcoholics Anonymous, in Twelve Steps to a Compassionate Life, Karen Armstrong proposes the following steps on developing compassion and living a compassionate life: 1. Learn about Compassion 2. Look at Your Own … Continue reading
Part 4 of 4, continued from Be compassionate by being the hand that reaches out to the injured knee Cultivating compassion isn’t a goal. It is a process, a life-long process. Understanding the concept of suffering helps us to better understand and … Continue reading
Part 3 of 4, continued from True compassion knows no conditions, limitations, or restrictions Three Aspects of Compassion Compassion has three aspects: positive (one person), universal (universe), and Buddha (omnipresence or all-pervasive power), as described by Stephen Batchelor in Buddhism without … Continue reading