I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer As An Emissary
- Writing As Self-Expression & Not To Make An Impression
- Watch “Dealing with Grief During the Holidays: Megan Devine on KATU ‘s AMNW” [6-min video]
- An Otherwise Quiet Moment Of A Free Spirit
- Being A Deviant In The Philippines
- Giving Others The Permission To Learn Their Lessons
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @philbertdy: If someone doesn't love what you love, it doesn't invalidate your love for it. 1 week ago
- RT @IntrovertDear: No one likes to talk about the INFJ's dark side. #infj #infjpersonality bit.ly/2Jf1ukA 1 week ago
- RT @IntrovertDear: Yep 🤷🏾♂️ #introvert #introvertproblems https://t.co/sh1H45Ml4P 1 month ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: root chakra
The only way that trust may be restored and broken relationships may be mended is through a proper apology which constitutes (1) admission and acknowledgment of the mistake including specifying what the error is, and (2) an assurance and commitment … Continue reading
I am a ‘Highly Sensitive Person (HSP).’ An introvert. Add to that, I’m an empath. I can feel and sense energies. Easily. Deeply. Strongly. That’s why I need to be vigilant that I do not absorb the energies of other … Continue reading
I’m ever grateful for the time when I took on the role of caregiver/caretaker of my brother who suffered ruptured aneurysm in the brain due to drug abuse. It was a most transformative time for me. That was in 2003/2004. … Continue reading
Not Everything Or Everyone Is A Reflection Of What Or Who I AM — The Law Of Mirroring/Attraction NOT!
Ever since my Antique misadventure in December 2015 which I wrote about here, I have found myself dealing endlessly with ‘negative’ energies. Toxic situations. Destructive behaviors. All connected with and stemming from my living situation. All scenarios ended up a … Continue reading
On this Earth Day evening, only candles illuminate my home. I like the ambiance and the energy that lighted candles sans electricity-generated lights bring to my home. It’s cozier. Serene. Relaxing. So inviting to lounge around, to quiet down….just be. … Continue reading
It’s been almost three years since I last had an acupuncture session. I didn’t have that much need for it, and there also weren’t any practitioners in the area. Thankfully, my daily swim in the ocean was my primary source … Continue reading