I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- How To Support A Friend Going Through A Difficult Time by Megan Devine
- I Wasn’t Thriving; I Was Wilting Away.
- The Light Dimmers
- I AM A ‘Planter,’ Not A ‘Harvester’
- The Closing Of A Chapter As This Blog Site Celebrates Its 7th Anniversary
- Being A Maverick While Dealing With A Health Challenge
- Pitying Is Dishonoring & Disempowering
- Loving Sundays With The Magic Of The Rainbow
- Looking For The Mother’s Love
- The Lure of a Healing Center Once More…But No More
- MY body. MY life. My journey. Choosing Breast Cancer Treatments. Or Not.
- Feeling Fulfilled & Ready To Go
- Holding Space
- Comforting Someone
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis and Being the Candle in the Dark
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Being heard is what helps ease the pain --- when we are allowed to BE IN OUR PAIN, to STAY sad or angry. When OTHER… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- How To Support A Friend Going Through A Difficult Time by Megan Devine mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2018/11/12/sup… https://t.co/CaAsmYB22v 1 day ago
- "I'm content in my own company." #thrivinginsolitude facebook.com/33957728274669… 1 day ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: root chakra
I’m ever grateful for the time when I took on the role of caregiver/caretaker of my brother who suffered ruptured aneurysm in the brain due to drug abuse. It was a most transformative time for me. That was in 2003/2004. … Continue reading
Not Everything Or Everyone Is A Reflection Of What Or Who I AM — The Law Of Mirroring/Attraction NOT!
Ever since my Antique misadventure in December 2015 which I wrote about here, I have found myself dealing endlessly with ‘negative’ energies. Toxic situations. Destructive behaviors. All connected with and stemming from my living situation. All scenarios ended up a … Continue reading
On this Earth Day evening, only candles illuminate my home. I like the ambiance and the energy that lighted candles sans electricity-generated lights bring to my home. It’s cozier. Serene. Relaxing. So inviting to lounge around, to quiet down….just be. … Continue reading
It’s been almost three years since I last had an acupuncture session. I didn’t have that much need for it, and there also weren’t any practitioners in the area. Thankfully, my daily swim in the ocean was my primary source … Continue reading
I used to believe that the Law of Mirroring governs everything. When there’s something about someone that I can’t stand, it is because that person is reflecting back to me an aspect of myself that I haven’t fully accepted. When … Continue reading