I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- "Once upon a time, bad people ruled the earth. They were greedy and self-destructive...." #SweetToothNetflix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "...we have to remember we have an obligation to ourselves first—for our happiness, health & spiritual well-being. If we ar… 4 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "I am an extremely sensitive person and I’ve apologized for it my whole life, but the truth is I’m not sorry for feeling th… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: root chakra
“I know she has cancer,” remarked the Executive Director. “Of what?” Another attendee inquired to which she replied, “Breast.” The conversation took place after the Board Chairman announced my resignation from the committees due to “health reason.” I already indicated … Continue reading
It was only a couple of months since the breast cancer diagnosis and partial mastectomy in June 2018 when I found myself attending a disgruntled homeowners’ meeting. What am I doing here? Why am I here? Is this something that … Continue reading
The only way that trust may be restored and broken relationships may be mended is through a proper apology which constitutes (1) admission and acknowledgment of the mistake including specifying what the error is, and (2) an assurance and commitment … Continue reading
I am a ‘Highly Sensitive Person (HSP).’ An introvert. Add to that, I’m an empath. I can feel and sense energies. Easily. Deeply. Strongly. That’s why I need to be vigilant that I do not absorb the energies of other … Continue reading
I’m ever grateful for the time when I took on the role of caregiver/caretaker of my brother who suffered ruptured aneurysm in the brain due to drug abuse. It was a most transformative time for me. That was in 2003/2004. … Continue reading
Not Everything Or Everyone Is A Reflection Of What Or Who I AM — The Law Of Mirroring/Attraction NOT!
Ever since my Antique misadventure in December 2015 which I wrote about here, I have found myself dealing endlessly with ‘negative’ energies. Toxic situations. Destructive behaviors. All connected with and stemming from my living situation. All scenarios ended up a … Continue reading
On this Earth Day evening, only candles illuminate my home. I like the ambiance and the energy that lighted candles sans electricity-generated lights bring to my home. It’s cozier. Serene. Relaxing. So inviting to lounge around, to quiet down….just be. … Continue reading
It’s been almost three years since I last had an acupuncture session. I didn’t have that much need for it, and there also weren’t any practitioners in the area. Thankfully, my daily swim in the ocean was my primary source … Continue reading
I used to believe that the Law of Mirroring governs everything. When there’s something about someone that I can’t stand, it is because that person is reflecting back to me an aspect of myself that I haven’t fully accepted. When … Continue reading