I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: respect
I could have simply walked away. It isn’t a sign of weakness, defeat or avoidance anyway. On the contrary, it takes much courage and strength to speak up. It takes guts to rise from the table and excuse one’s self … Continue reading
“Ang tiyaga ko — sobra!” (I was too persevering — to a fault!) I persevered towards something that wasn’t worth pursuing. I could have simply said no to it. I could have simply turned my back and walked away. That’s … Continue reading
It is common practice in the Philippines to hire friends or relatives of the owner — regardless if they’re qualified or not. Regardless also whether or not they like the job. It’s a Filipino cultural thing. It’s prevalent not only … Continue reading
I was transported back to 2004. It had been a year since I first took care of my brother who had ruptured aneurysm due to drug abuse. He had been recovering miraculously, proving wrong all the doctors’ prognosis — Stanford … Continue reading