I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Rape of the Island of Boracay & Humanity’s Violence Against Nature
- “This Is Me” — For All Trailblazers
- My Soul Mission — The Gift Of The January 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- “Just Be You” by Anthem Lights
- Being My Brother’s Caretaker. Lessons Learned. Wisdom Gained.
- “Today I Rise” from The Flourish Initiative
- The Mt. Mayon Connection
- Migraines, Et Al, & One Helluva Super Blood Moon Eclipse!
- Misguided Choices. Desperation. Bat Medicine.
- The Highly Sensitive. Handling Criticisms. Right Speech.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- Season Of The Light Reflections
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @Jimparedes: Perspective | I posted a huge note for the thief who stole my bike. Then my doorbell rang. wapo.st/2FH5xJK?tid=ss… 17 hours ago
- @herlenejoy Thank you for sharing this! 🙏🌞💖 6 days ago
- Wow! Powerful message! "The Cunt Strikes Back" (Sagot ng Puki). Poet Joi Barrios-Leblanc’s response to President... fb.me/YX7a6dRK 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: respect
I could have simply walked away. It isn’t a sign of weakness, defeat or avoidance anyway. On the contrary, it takes much courage and strength to speak up. It takes guts to rise from the table and excuse one’s self … Continue reading
“Ang tiyaga ko — sobra!” (I was too persevering — to a fault!) I persevered towards something that wasn’t worth pursuing. I could have simply said no to it. I could have simply turned my back and walked away. That’s … Continue reading
It is common practice in the Philippines to hire friends or relatives of the owner — regardless if they’re qualified or not. Regardless also whether or not they like the job. It’s a Filipino cultural thing. It’s prevalent not only … Continue reading
I was transported back to 2004. It had been a year since I first took care of my brother who had ruptured aneurysm due to drug abuse. He had been recovering miraculously, proving wrong all the doctors’ prognosis — Stanford … Continue reading