I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: rescuing tendency
My mother had vehemently denied it through the years — from my father and me, in particular — her ill-chosen involvement, which lasted for more than a decade. Fortunately for my siblings, they were spared from the pain of the … Continue reading
What do you do when you can see that someone is making a choice that is driven purely by aggression and fury? That for them to pursue such a decision could lead to damages of epic proportions that either they … Continue reading
How clear and strong am I in my resolve about letting go of a long-held dream — since 1999 — of a healing center and a healing practice was put to the test very recently. I got reconnected with two … Continue reading
I’m ever grateful for the time when I took on the role of caregiver/caretaker of my brother who suffered ruptured aneurysm in the brain due to drug abuse. It was a most transformative time for me. That was in 2003/2004. … Continue reading
Dear Ex-Friend, After finding out from me that I, like you, was going through rough times, you said that you understood then why our friendship ended. That it was because our individual challenges would have prevented us from being there … Continue reading
An apology, even a sincere, proper and adequate one, does not guarantee the restoration of the trust or relationship that was broken — especially more so when there isn’t any apology extended, when there’s no effort to make amends. Forgiveness … Continue reading
Why are they not confiding in me? Why am I not the go-to person when they need guidance and counselling? I used to ask myself those questions when I felt so envious that my high school friends would choose someone … Continue reading