I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
- Let Us All Shine On & Let Us Shine Brightly!
- “Nothing Compares To You” & I’m Not Here To Save You
- “Thank You, Darkness, My Old Friend…..”
- Of Closed Doors & Unhealthy Lifestyle Choices
- Of Sleepless Nights (Again!!!) & Geomagnetic Storms
- Relaxing In The Unknown
- Comparing Myself With Others On The Path
- Ascension: It’s LONELY At The Top (Or Is It?) by Maria Chambers
- Not Everything Or Everyone Is A Reflection Of What Or Who I AM — The Law Of Mirroring/Attraction NOT!
- I Miss Writing. I Miss The Conversation.
- Bowing To 2016 In Reverence
- Increasing Receptivity & Femininity With Yin Yoga
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- Indeed, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade.... fb.me/1lvls9kww 1 day ago
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..” mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/now… https://t.co/cNLHtw7mAY 1 day ago
- Validate, question, & set limits are the 3 steps to deal with the whiners. via @Lovecycleslinda... fb.me/Yk0e5rgq 6 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2015 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: religion
Jesus Mary Joseph: The Secret Legacy of Jesus and Mary Magdalene by Ariadne Green – Download for FREE
For the longest time, I’ve been fascinated with Mary Magdalene and her relationship with Jesus. Back in my teens, I already had the knowing that they are a couple. Twin flames. Divine mates. Mary Magdalene is the wife of Jesus. … Continue reading
Re-blogged from ©The Huffington Post Religion Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, is celebrated in 2012 from sundown on Sept. 16 to nightfall on Sept. 18. The Hebrew date for Rosh Hashanah is 1 Tishrei 5773. Though Rosh Hashanah literally means “head of the year,” … Continue reading
For a long time, I’ve held on to the belief that two topics that are not worth engaging in a conversation with are politics and religion. No one wins. We’re bound to just get into an argument and a debate. … Continue reading
I’ve wanted to get a tattoo for the longest time. The only reason I want one is for it to serve as an ammunition, a talisman, a protective symbol. The only thing preventing me is the pain of getting one. … Continue reading
Wesak is the celebration of Buddha’s birth & enlightenment, & in some traditions also his death. As the most important figure in Buddhism his life is celebrated and revered. Gathering to chant and pray are an important part of a traditional … Continue reading