I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- "Once upon a time, bad people ruled the earth. They were greedy and self-destructive...." #SweetToothNetflix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "...we have to remember we have an obligation to ourselves first—for our happiness, health & spiritual well-being. If we ar… 4 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "I am an extremely sensitive person and I’ve apologized for it my whole life, but the truth is I’m not sorry for feeling th… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: reflection
A Christmas Sermon on Peace Dr. King first delivered this sermon at Ebenezer Baptist Church, where he served as co-pastor. On Christmas Eve, 1967, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation aired this sermon as part of the seventh annual Massey Lectures. Peace … Continue reading
One festival that was widely celebrated recently in the Philippines, and by many Filipinos worldwide, is the Festival of the Santo Nino (Holy Child). “The Santo Niño de Cebú (Spanish: Holy Child of Cebu) is a celebrated Roman Catholic religious vested … Continue reading
Live KRYON Channelling Boulder, Colorado 13 January 2013 As channelled by Lee Carroll for Kryon This live channelling was Given on the Kryon Kundalini Tour January 13, 2013 © http://www.kryon.com Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service. As … Continue reading
by Patricia Cota-Robles January 2013 http://www.eraofpeace.org Congratulations! Through the unified efforts of Heaven and Earth, we have God Victoriously Birthed the New Earth in the 5th-Dimensional Realms of CAUSE. During the unprecedented celestial alignment that took place on December 21st and … Continue reading
Outside the rain is pouring Cleansing and purifying Transmuting energies that are misaligning Preparing for another beginning 2012, a year so exciting Thank you, you kept me going and growing Trusting and believing Everything is in Divine and Perfect Order and … Continue reading
by Marianne Williamson, from Huffington Post The holidays are only holy if we make them so. Otherwise, the assault of modernity — from crass consumerism to a 24-hour news cycle to the compulsivity of the wired world — wrecks whatever … Continue reading
I resent the spiritual teachers and healing practitioners who have not truly or fully embodied spirituality. I resent those who have not integrated their physical, mental and emotional selves. They have not done sufficient inner work yet they go around … Continue reading
Journaling has been very healing and therapeutic for me. Writing has been a creative outlet for me to express myself. There are two folders in my laptop that I use for my writing: Journals and Blog Posts. I also have a … Continue reading
(This is a continuation of my earlier post, Definining boundaries in the Filipino setting.) Over the years, as I’ve raised my vibrational frequency, I’ve become extremely sensitive to subtle energies. I am an HSP. A highly sensitive person. “In her national … Continue reading