I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Rape of the Island of Boracay & Humanity’s Violence Against Nature
- “This Is Me” — For All Trailblazers
- My Soul Mission — The Gift Of The January 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- “Just Be You” by Anthem Lights
- Being My Brother’s Caretaker. Lessons Learned. Wisdom Gained.
- “Today I Rise” from The Flourish Initiative
- The Mt. Mayon Connection
- Migraines, Et Al, & One Helluva Super Blood Moon Eclipse!
- Misguided Choices. Desperation. Bat Medicine.
- The Highly Sensitive. Handling Criticisms. Right Speech.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- Season Of The Light Reflections
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @Jimparedes: Perspective | I posted a huge note for the thief who stole my bike. Then my doorbell rang. wapo.st/2FH5xJK?tid=ss… 11 hours ago
- @herlenejoy Thank you for sharing this! 🙏🌞💖 6 days ago
- Wow! Powerful message! "The Cunt Strikes Back" (Sagot ng Puki). Poet Joi Barrios-Leblanc’s response to President... fb.me/YX7a6dRK 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: reflection
A Christmas Sermon on Peace Dr. King first delivered this sermon at Ebenezer Baptist Church, where he served as co-pastor. On Christmas Eve, 1967, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation aired this sermon as part of the seventh annual Massey Lectures. Peace … Continue reading
One festival that was widely celebrated recently in the Philippines, and by many Filipinos worldwide, is the Festival of the Santo Nino (Holy Child). “The Santo Niño de Cebú (Spanish: Holy Child of Cebu) is a celebrated Roman Catholic religious vested … Continue reading
Live KRYON Channelling Boulder, Colorado 13 January 2013 As channelled by Lee Carroll for Kryon This live channelling was Given on the Kryon Kundalini Tour January 13, 2013 © http://www.kryon.com Greetings, dear ones, I am Kryon of Magnetic Service. As … Continue reading
by Patricia Cota-Robles January 2013 http://www.eraofpeace.org Congratulations! Through the unified efforts of Heaven and Earth, we have God Victoriously Birthed the New Earth in the 5th-Dimensional Realms of CAUSE. During the unprecedented celestial alignment that took place on December 21st and … Continue reading
Outside the rain is pouring Cleansing and purifying Transmuting energies that are misaligning Preparing for another beginning 2012, a year so exciting Thank you, you kept me going and growing Trusting and believing Everything is in Divine and Perfect Order and … Continue reading
by Marianne Williamson, from Huffington Post The holidays are only holy if we make them so. Otherwise, the assault of modernity — from crass consumerism to a 24-hour news cycle to the compulsivity of the wired world — wrecks whatever … Continue reading
I resent the spiritual teachers and healing practitioners who have not truly or fully embodied spirituality. I resent those who have not integrated their physical, mental and emotional selves. They have not done sufficient inner work yet they go around … Continue reading