I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- "Once upon a time, bad people ruled the earth. They were greedy and self-destructive...." #SweetToothNetflix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "...we have to remember we have an obligation to ourselves first—for our happiness, health & spiritual well-being. If we ar… 4 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "I am an extremely sensitive person and I’ve apologized for it my whole life, but the truth is I’m not sorry for feeling th… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: prayer
It’s one of those moments. The internal whining. Complaining. Objecting. Questioning. Resisting. Why am I living in the city and not at the seaside which is what’s most aligned with my energies? It is my preferred and desired environment. My dream. … Continue reading
may the burning fire keep you warm and mellow as you enjoy a hot cup of coco topped with marshmallow or perhaps a hot cup of tea, whatever suits your fancy socks, mittens, sweaters, layer upon layer snuggling underneath thick blankets … Continue reading
“Mother Earth will use earthquakes, floods, fires, volcanoes, hurricanes and other weather conditions to cleanse and draw attention to systems that need to be changed.” ~ Diane Cooper, 2012 and Beyond: An Invitation to Meet the Challenges and Opportunities Ahead … Continue reading
Philippines Super Typhoon Haiyan (“Yolanda”) and Other Disasters & Catastrophes: Can We Pray Them Away?
The Philippines is a country that experiences several natural disasters like typhoons and earthquakes. But there’s no denying that there’s been a worldwide increase in floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, and other weather disturbances and disasters in recent years. Some of us … Continue reading
I am back in Manila. And I’m definitely in a much different space energetically. I am full of excitement! Joyful! 🙂 A sense of completion and accomplishment. A shift. The end of a chapter and the beginning of a new … Continue reading
This post, which is a book excerpt, is a bit lengthy. But I encourage you to read it in full as it is well worth the read. Some of you may have your own vision or have come across other versions. … Continue reading
Offer a prayer followed by an 11 minute `ohm’, followed by a one-minute silence during the moment. The Vision Prayer I have a vision where all people are at peace, fed and housed, every child is loved and educated to … Continue reading
I am being taught to increase my capacity for love, compassion, understanding, tolerance for behaviors that are despicable, horrific, unthinkable, unloveable, maybe even seemingly unforgivable. And I am praying that I see everything and everyone only through the eyes of … Continue reading