I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer As An Emissary
- Writing As Self-Expression & Not To Make An Impression
- Watch “Dealing with Grief During the Holidays: Megan Devine on KATU ‘s AMNW” [6-min video]
- An Otherwise Quiet Moment Of A Free Spirit
- Being A Deviant In The Philippines
- Giving Others The Permission To Learn Their Lessons
- How To Support A Friend Going Through A Difficult Time by Megan Devine
- I Wasn’t Thriving; I Was Wilting Away.
- The Light Dimmers
- I AM A ‘Planter,’ Not A ‘Harvester’
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- It isn't time that heals wounds; it is #Compassion. facebook.com/33957728274669… 4 days ago
- RT @LondonMindful: We can't be mindful all of the time. Forgive yourself when your emotions get the better of you. We all get stuck sometim… 2 weeks ago
- "When you are in the middle of your story, remember that this is just the middle. And middles are designed to be to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: prayer
It’s one of those moments. The internal whining. Complaining. Objecting. Questioning. Resisting. Why am I living in the city and not at the seaside which is what’s most aligned with my energies? It is my preferred and desired environment. My dream. … Continue reading
may the burning fire keep you warm and mellow as you enjoy a hot cup of coco topped with marshmallow or perhaps a hot cup of tea, whatever suits your fancy socks, mittens, sweaters, layer upon layer snuggling underneath thick blankets … Continue reading
“Mother Earth will use earthquakes, floods, fires, volcanoes, hurricanes and other weather conditions to cleanse and draw attention to systems that need to be changed.” ~ Diane Cooper, 2012 and Beyond: An Invitation to Meet the Challenges and Opportunities Ahead … Continue reading
Philippines Super Typhoon Haiyan (“Yolanda”) and Other Disasters & Catastrophes: Can We Pray Them Away?
The Philippines is a country that experiences several natural disasters like typhoons and earthquakes. But there’s no denying that there’s been a worldwide increase in floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, and other weather disturbances and disasters in recent years. Some of us … Continue reading