I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Coronavirus Crisis – A Ten Terrain Perspective by Tahnee Woolf and Allen David Reed
- Honor Thy Children: The Other Side Of Honoring Thy Father & Mother
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds.
- Closing Of A Chapter. Healing Mother Wound. Healing Through Breast Cancer.
- Taal. A Volcano. Not A Tourist Destination.
- Coming Back To The Page
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @dailyom: There is no such thing as a right or wrong response, as we all bring our own experience. bit.ly/2Rekqaf #DailyOM #Quo… 1 day ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: As the world grapples with a virus pandemic, CPTSD survivors are having to deal with a remarkable side effect – feelin… 1 day ago
- RT @ZenProverbs: Be content with what you have. Rejoice in the way things are.' — Zen proverb ^ | #lovingwhatis 4 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: poetry
I was born on a Saturday evening, The sun had just finished setting, The full moon was rising, A Wesak Festival, ‘twas May 19, A most powerful time it was, To come into being! “Monday’s Child” describes me as loving … Continue reading
I’ve been gagged and ridiculed. Shamed and blamed. Neglected. Rejected. I’ve been devalued and diminished. Dimmed and dismissed. I’ve been manipulated and betrayed. Dishonored. Disrespected. I’ve been bruised. I’ve been battered. I’ve been dumped. I’ve been dumped on. Many times, … Continue reading
I AM finding comfort in not knowing discovering allowing Life unfolding answers revealing in their own timeline & timing I AM finding comfort in not knowing the joy the excitement the delight in anticipating welcoming whatever may be forthcoming however, whenever, … Continue reading
All that I need is with me now. When something isn’t still with me, it’s because I don’t need it — not yet or not ever. I AM well provided for; I AM well looked after. All is in Divine … Continue reading
Waking up at the crack of dawn Birds serenading, cocks crowing Meditating, Journaling Swimming, Snorkeling Reading, Writing Practicing yoga Relaxing, Recharging Laying around under the sun Lying on a hammock Cleansing, Releasing Taking a nap, Daydreaming Walking along the shore … Continue reading
forcing, hurrying pushing, worrying over-thinking, over-analyzing spinning, fidgeting ahhh….breathe in dear Nadine center yourself, go within all elements are merely aligning things are simply unfolding in Divine & perfect order & timing # # # Copyright © 2011-2014 Nadine Marie … Continue reading
may the burning fire keep you warm and mellow as you enjoy a hot cup of coco topped with marshmallow or perhaps a hot cup of tea, whatever suits your fancy socks, mittens, sweaters, layer upon layer snuggling underneath thick blankets … Continue reading