I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15
- The Need To Feel Connected
- Earthquakes, Ascension Symptoms, Listening To My Body, & Just Flowing With It
- Being The Bigger Person — Despite The Condescending Comment
- Remembering The Gifts — Thanks To The Recent Solar Flares & Earthquakes!
- Earthquakes, Solar Flares, & Ascension Symptoms (Again!)
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages
- Transcending My Rescuing Tendency — Thanks To Her Lack Of Apology
- How to Earn Your Lover’s Trust and Improve the Relationship
- Finding The Balance In The Exchange Of Energies In Our Friendship
- Of Friendships And Betrayal
- Loss Of Interest In People’s Problems & Dramas — Rescuing No More
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- RT @sharonblackie: 'Why are there so few mothers in fairy tales?' An interesting article on why fairy tales are useful today. https://t.co… 2 days ago
- #Encounters is a series of conversations with remarkable women devoted to the topic of #belonging. toko-pa.com/encounters-int… 5 days ago
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15 mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/08/11/enc… https://t.co/sjKr1UlK95 5 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: poetry
I was born on a Saturday evening, The sun had just finished setting, The full moon was rising, A Wesak Festival, ‘twas May 19, A most powerful time it was, To come into being! “Monday’s Child” describes me as loving … Continue reading
I’ve been gagged and ridiculed. Shamed and blamed. Neglected. Rejected. I’ve been devalued and diminished. Dimmed and dismissed. I’ve been manipulated and betrayed. Dishonored. Disrespected. I’ve been bruised. I’ve been battered. I’ve been dumped. I’ve been dumped on. Many times, … Continue reading
I AM finding comfort in not knowing discovering allowing Life unfolding answers revealing in their own timeline & timing I AM finding comfort in not knowing the joy the excitement the delight in anticipating welcoming whatever may be forthcoming however, whenever, … Continue reading
All that I need is with me now. When something isn’t still with me, it’s because I don’t need it — not yet or not ever. I AM well provided for; I AM well looked after. All is in Divine … Continue reading
Waking up at the crack of dawn Birds serenading, cocks crowing Meditating, Journaling Swimming, Snorkeling Reading, Writing Practicing yoga Relaxing, Recharging Laying around under the sun Lying on a hammock Cleansing, Releasing Taking a nap, Daydreaming Walking along the shore … Continue reading
forcing, hurrying pushing, worrying over-thinking, over-analyzing spinning, fidgeting ahhh….breathe in dear Nadine center yourself, go within all elements are merely aligning things are simply unfolding in Divine & perfect order & timing # # # Copyright © 2011-2014 Nadine Marie … Continue reading
may the burning fire keep you warm and mellow as you enjoy a hot cup of coco topped with marshmallow or perhaps a hot cup of tea, whatever suits your fancy socks, mittens, sweaters, layer upon layer snuggling underneath thick blankets … Continue reading