I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer As An Emissary
- Writing As Self-Expression & Not To Make An Impression
- Watch “Dealing with Grief During the Holidays: Megan Devine on KATU ‘s AMNW” [6-min video]
- An Otherwise Quiet Moment Of A Free Spirit
- Being A Deviant In The Philippines
- Giving Others The Permission To Learn Their Lessons
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: "I pray you heal from things no one ever apologized for." ~Nakeia Homer https://t.co/pBRgMmSSkd 1 month ago
- No,.we don't always have to #forgive. psychologytoday.com/us/blog/romant… 1 month ago
- RT @BuddhafulWords: "Compassion is not a virtue — it is a commitment. It's not something we have or don't have — it's something we choose t… 1 month ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: poems
I was born on a Saturday evening, The sun had just finished setting, The full moon was rising, A Wesak Festival, ‘twas May 19, A most powerful time it was, To come into being! “Monday’s Child” describes me as loving … Continue reading
I’ve been gagged and ridiculed. Shamed and blamed. Neglected. Rejected. I’ve been devalued and diminished. Dimmed and dismissed. I’ve been manipulated and betrayed. Dishonored. Disrespected. I’ve been bruised. I’ve been battered. I’ve been dumped. I’ve been dumped on. Many times, … Continue reading
I have shared much of my journey the past year. I have written much about what I’ve been going through, Something I didn’t plan or intend when I first launched this site, Yet it is something that I am moved … Continue reading
Outside the rain is pouring Cleansing and purifying Transmuting energies that are misaligning Preparing for another beginning 2012, a year so exciting Thank you, you kept me going and growing Trusting and believing Everything is in Divine and Perfect Order and … Continue reading
Be Conscious Be Authentic Be Truthful Be Love Be Light Be YOU BE # # # Copyright © 2011-2012 Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth Aligning With Truth is also on twitter and facebook.
spending time with people, places, and situations that are not uplifting, sends a message to the universe that you want more of it, which you eventually end up getting. be conscious. be vigilant. be discerning. be kind and be loving, … Continue reading