I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- “The fact remains that we are siblings.”
- The Void — The Death Of A Child Vis-a-vis Having An Unloving Mother
- A Genuinely Apologetic Mother’s Letter To Her Wounded Daughter
- Breast Cancer Diagnosis & The Pull To Reconnect With My Mother
- In Reverence To Mother Mary [On The Occasion Of Her Birthday, 8th of Sept.] And The Sacred Feminine
- Some Mothers Are Unloving. Motherhood Is Optional. Dealing With Dismissive Reactions.
- Unexpected Yet Inevitable — In memory of Tita Lola, Part 5
- So Long, Tita Lola — In Memory Of Tita Lola (Part 4)
- Releasing the ties that bind – In memory of Tita Lola, Part 3
- Getting her dolled up — In memory of Tita Lola, Part 2
- Childish and Childlike Was My Aunt – In Memory of Tita Lola, Part 1
- “Your mother is just waiting for you…”
- The Request For Binding Prayers For My Mother Before Her Passing
- Healing Prayers For My Mother & Family. Searching For Me. Be Careful What You Pray For…
- Holding the Key. Breaking the Curse. Breaking the Cycle.
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- “The fact remains that we are siblings.” mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2020/09/23/the… 4 hours ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Choosing to be in a safe community with others who have actually lived our story can help us feel stronger as survivor… 9 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "There can be a deep loneliness that comes from not having a family that has your back. I hope you can find supportive peop… 9 hours ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: poems
I was born on a Saturday evening, The sun had just finished setting, The full moon was rising, A Wesak Festival, ‘twas May 19, A most powerful time it was, To come into being! “Monday’s Child” describes me as loving … Continue reading
I’ve been gagged and ridiculed. Shamed and blamed. Neglected. Rejected. I’ve been devalued and diminished. Dimmed and dismissed. I’ve been manipulated and betrayed. Dishonored. Disrespected. I’ve been bruised. I’ve been battered. I’ve been dumped. I’ve been dumped on. Many times, … Continue reading
I have shared much of my journey the past year. I have written much about what I’ve been going through, Something I didn’t plan or intend when I first launched this site, Yet it is something that I am moved … Continue reading
Outside the rain is pouring Cleansing and purifying Transmuting energies that are misaligning Preparing for another beginning 2012, a year so exciting Thank you, you kept me going and growing Trusting and believing Everything is in Divine and Perfect Order and … Continue reading
Be Conscious Be Authentic Be Truthful Be Love Be Light Be YOU BE # # # Copyright © 2011-2012 Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth Aligning With Truth is also on twitter and facebook.
spending time with people, places, and situations that are not uplifting, sends a message to the universe that you want more of it, which you eventually end up getting. be conscious. be vigilant. be discerning. be kind and be loving, … Continue reading
focus on what’s still there rather than what’s lost count your blessings instead of the misgivings be thankful and be grateful be appreciative and be hopeful the glass may be half empty but it is also half full nothing lasts … Continue reading
When you’re aiming for something And it isn’t quite manifesting When something’s always blocking your dreams from happening Pay attention, it might be the voice of your intuition speaking. When you feel something isn’t quite right When you … Continue reading
Leaders aren’t just found at the top of the hierarchies. Leaders are to be found within. Why do we keep ’em hidden? What’s preventing you from being heard and seen? Take the lead. Take the leap. Others will follow. You just … Continue reading