I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Rape of the Island of Boracay & Humanity’s Violence Against Nature
- “This Is Me” — For All Trailblazers
- My Soul Mission — The Gift Of The January 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- “Just Be You” by Anthem Lights
- Being My Brother’s Caretaker. Lessons Learned. Wisdom Gained.
- “Today I Rise” from The Flourish Initiative
- The Mt. Mayon Connection
- Migraines, Et Al, & One Helluva Super Blood Moon Eclipse!
- Misguided Choices. Desperation. Bat Medicine.
- The Highly Sensitive. Handling Criticisms. Right Speech.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- Season Of The Light Reflections
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @Jimparedes: Perspective | I posted a huge note for the thief who stole my bike. Then my doorbell rang. wapo.st/2FH5xJK?tid=ss… 11 hours ago
- @herlenejoy Thank you for sharing this! 🙏🌞💖 6 days ago
- Wow! Powerful message! "The Cunt Strikes Back" (Sagot ng Puki). Poet Joi Barrios-Leblanc’s response to President... fb.me/YX7a6dRK 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: poems
I was born on a Saturday evening, The sun had just finished setting, The full moon was rising, A Wesak Festival, ‘twas May 19, A most powerful time it was, To come into being! “Monday’s Child” describes me as loving … Continue reading
I’ve been gagged and ridiculed. Shamed and blamed. Neglected. Rejected. I’ve been devalued and diminished. Dimmed and dismissed. I’ve been manipulated and betrayed. Dishonored. Disrespected. I’ve been bruised. I’ve been battered. I’ve been dumped. I’ve been dumped on. Many times, … Continue reading
I have shared much of my journey the past year. I have written much about what I’ve been going through, Something I didn’t plan or intend when I first launched this site, Yet it is something that I am moved … Continue reading
Outside the rain is pouring Cleansing and purifying Transmuting energies that are misaligning Preparing for another beginning 2012, a year so exciting Thank you, you kept me going and growing Trusting and believing Everything is in Divine and Perfect Order and … Continue reading
Be Conscious Be Authentic Be Truthful Be Love Be Light Be YOU BE # # # Copyright © 2011-2012 Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth Aligning With Truth is also on twitter and facebook.
spending time with people, places, and situations that are not uplifting, sends a message to the universe that you want more of it, which you eventually end up getting. be conscious. be vigilant. be discerning. be kind and be loving, … Continue reading