Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
- Interesting Encounters With Western Medical Practitioners
- Aligning With Truth Turns Six —The Need For Acknowledgement and Recognition No More
- Completing A Cycle. Coming Full Circle. Coming Back To My Authentic Self.
- The Authentic Me. Feeling Lonely. Being Part Of The Minority.
- Authenticity. Truthfulness. Discernment.
- The Human In Me Honors The Human In You
- Deception & Manipulation, Lung Meridian, Owl Medicine
- Guest Blogger Feature On Me, My Magnificent Self — Compassionately Listening & Observing Instead Of Rescuing
- The You That Is Special
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15
- The Need To Feel Connected
- Earthquakes, Ascension Symptoms, Listening To My Body, & Just Flowing With It
- Being The Bigger Person — Despite The Condescending Comment
- Remembering The Gifts — Thanks To The Recent Solar Flares & Earthquakes!
- Earthquakes, Solar Flares, & Ascension Symptoms (Again!)
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- #Bullying isn't always coming from other people. We also commit bullying when we are hard on ourselves & put oursel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- "You can't have one without the other." #eightlimbsofyoga twitter.com/DOYOUYOGA/stat… 1 week ago
- Kripalu Recipe: Vegan Alfredo Sauce | Kripalu kripalu.org/resources/krip… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: peace
A Christmas Sermon on Peace Dr. King first delivered this sermon at Ebenezer Baptist Church, where he served as co-pastor. On Christmas Eve, 1967, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation aired this sermon as part of the seventh annual Massey Lectures. Peace … Continue reading
by Steve Beckow The Nova Earth Society, a sacred circle comprised of the Golden Age of Gaia, InLight Radio, the Hope Chest, and Light Stewards: Sisters and Brothers of Unity proposes that February 14, once considered a Valentine’s Day for sweethearts, … Continue reading
Int’l Day of Peace, Sept. 21 – Join the Largest Globally-Synchronized Meditation and Prayer for Peace in human history
Organizations from around the world have come together with the vision of co-creating the Largest Globally-Synchronized Meditation and Prayer for Peace in human history. There will be live events in hundreds of cities around the world, starting at 6pm in … Continue reading
Excerpted and edited from How To Clear the Negative Ego by Dr. Joshua David Stone, Marcia Dale Lopez, PhD., and Rev. Linda L. Schweke p. 100-108 Since most people on Earth have not been properly trained in how to master their … Continue reading
Is it my job to convert others to my spiritual path, Or is it not my job to focus instead on my own conversion? Is it my job to lead others to their path, Or is it not my job … Continue reading
The thought for today is PEACE. “Practice watering seeds of joy and peace and not just seeds of anger and violence, and the elements of war in all of us will be transformed,” says Thich Nhat Hanh. You water seeds of anger … Continue reading