I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: peace
A Christmas Sermon on Peace Dr. King first delivered this sermon at Ebenezer Baptist Church, where he served as co-pastor. On Christmas Eve, 1967, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation aired this sermon as part of the seventh annual Massey Lectures. Peace … Continue reading
by Steve Beckow The Nova Earth Society, a sacred circle comprised of the Golden Age of Gaia, InLight Radio, the Hope Chest, and Light Stewards: Sisters and Brothers of Unity proposes that February 14, once considered a Valentine’s Day for sweethearts, … Continue reading
Int’l Day of Peace, Sept. 21 – Join the Largest Globally-Synchronized Meditation and Prayer for Peace in human history
Organizations from around the world have come together with the vision of co-creating the Largest Globally-Synchronized Meditation and Prayer for Peace in human history. There will be live events in hundreds of cities around the world, starting at 6pm in … Continue reading
Excerpted and edited from How To Clear the Negative Ego by Dr. Joshua David Stone, Marcia Dale Lopez, PhD., and Rev. Linda L. Schweke p. 100-108 Since most people on Earth have not been properly trained in how to master their … Continue reading
Is it my job to convert others to my spiritual path, Or is it not my job to focus instead on my own conversion? Is it my job to lead others to their path, Or is it not my job … Continue reading
The thought for today is PEACE. “Practice watering seeds of joy and peace and not just seeds of anger and violence, and the elements of war in all of us will be transformed,” says Thich Nhat Hanh. You water seeds of anger … Continue reading
When two people are not on speaking terms or had a falling out, and we are a mutual friend, it can be an awkward position to be in. Sometimes, in our desire to relieve the awkwardness, we do what we can to make … Continue reading
When we are on the path of self-mastery, we learn to listen to our hearts and stay connected with Source. We respect all life forms and honor all of creation. We face our shadows and heal our wounds. We forgive … Continue reading
Following the philosophy of the 12-Step program of Alcoholics Anonymous, in Twelve Steps to a Compassionate Life, Karen Armstrong proposes the following steps on developing compassion and living a compassionate life: 1. Learn about Compassion 2. Look at Your Own … Continue reading