I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- Season Of The Light Reflections
- The 10 Terrains Of Consciousness & Why So Many ‘Terrain Clashes’ Happen During The Holidays by Tahnee Wolf
- The Mother Wound “Holiday Toolkit” by Bethany Webster
- Interesting Encounters With Western Medical Practitioners
- Aligning With Truth Turns Six —The Need For Acknowledgement and Recognition No More
- Completing A Cycle. Coming Full Circle. Coming Back To My Authentic Self.
- The Authentic Me. Feeling Lonely. Being Part Of The Minority.
- Authenticity. Truthfulness. Discernment.
- The Human In Me Honors The Human In You
- Deception & Manipulation, Lung Meridian, Owl Medicine
- Guest Blogger Feature On Me, My Magnificent Self — Compassionately Listening & Observing Instead Of Rescuing
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @HSPObservations: Allergies. https://t.co/BpPZG9jLIh 2 days ago
- What is your preferred home setting? Where do you thrive and feel most ‘at home?’ What landscape calls out to... fb.me/Oy6a0hVj 2 days ago
- Why Not Both The Water & The Mountain? mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2018/01/14/why… https://t.co/26mhQ0c7yq 2 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: peace work
Part 2 of 4, continued from Compassion and Developing Bodhichitta We all want happiness, peace and serenity. No one wants to suffer. No one wants any suffering of any kind. There was a time when I was going through a rough … Continue reading
The thought for today is COMPASSION. Mother Teresa implored us to “find someone who thinks he is alone and let him know that he is not.” Compassion is at the core of anyone seeking enlightenment. It is the very essence … Continue reading
The thought for today is MASTERY. Labor organizer, Cesar Chavez taught “If you use violence you have to sell part of yourself for that violence. Then you are no longer a master of your own struggle.” Practicing nonviolence requires mastering … Continue reading
The thought for today is UNIQUENESS. “The greatest need people have is for love and approval.” ~ Dale Carnegie Every moment in our human existence is either a call for love or a call to love. Think about it. In … Continue reading
The thought for today is DIALOGUE. Marianne Williamson describes a healthy society as one in which “those who disagree can do so with honor and respect for other people’s opinions, and an appreciation for our shared humanity.” We cannot always … Continue reading
The thought for today is KINDNESS. Every day we hear of random and senseless acts of violence. By participating in the counter-revolution of kindness started by Anne Herbert you are contributing to a culture of nonviolence. “Practice random acts of … Continue reading
The thought for today is LOVE. Gandhi wrote, “nonviolence is based on the assumption that human nature … unfailingly responds to the advances of love.” All the great texts encourage us to “love your enemy.” The ancients understood that this … Continue reading