I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15
- The Need To Feel Connected
- Earthquakes, Ascension Symptoms, Listening To My Body, & Just Flowing With It
- Being The Bigger Person — Despite The Condescending Comment
- Remembering The Gifts — Thanks To The Recent Solar Flares & Earthquakes!
- Earthquakes, Solar Flares, & Ascension Symptoms (Again!)
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages
- Transcending My Rescuing Tendency — Thanks To Her Lack Of Apology
- How to Earn Your Lover’s Trust and Improve the Relationship
- Finding The Balance In The Exchange Of Energies In Our Friendship
- Of Friendships And Betrayal
- Loss Of Interest In People’s Problems & Dramas — Rescuing No More
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- RT @sharonblackie: 'Why are there so few mothers in fairy tales?' An interesting article on why fairy tales are useful today. https://t.co… 2 days ago
- #Encounters is a series of conversations with remarkable women devoted to the topic of #belonging. toko-pa.com/encounters-int… 5 days ago
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15 mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/08/11/enc… https://t.co/sjKr1UlK95 5 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: peace work
Int’l Day of Peace, Sept. 21 – Join the Largest Globally-Synchronized Meditation and Prayer for Peace in human history
Organizations from around the world have come together with the vision of co-creating the Largest Globally-Synchronized Meditation and Prayer for Peace in human history. There will be live events in hundreds of cities around the world, starting at 6pm in … Continue reading
Excerpted and edited from How To Clear the Negative Ego by Dr. Joshua David Stone, Marcia Dale Lopez, PhD., and Rev. Linda L. Schweke p. 100-108 Since most people on Earth have not been properly trained in how to master their … Continue reading
The thought for today is PEACE. “Practice watering seeds of joy and peace and not just seeds of anger and violence, and the elements of war in all of us will be transformed,” says Thich Nhat Hanh. You water seeds of anger … Continue reading
When we are on the path of self-mastery, we learn to listen to our hearts and stay connected with Source. We respect all life forms and honor all of creation. We face our shadows and heal our wounds. We forgive … Continue reading
Following the philosophy of the 12-Step program of Alcoholics Anonymous, in Twelve Steps to a Compassionate Life, Karen Armstrong proposes the following steps on developing compassion and living a compassionate life: 1. Learn about Compassion 2. Look at Your Own … Continue reading
Part 4 of 4, continued from Be compassionate by being the hand that reaches out to the injured knee Cultivating compassion isn’t a goal. It is a process, a life-long process. Understanding the concept of suffering helps us to better understand and … Continue reading
Part 3 of 4, continued from True compassion knows no conditions, limitations, or restrictions Three Aspects of Compassion Compassion has three aspects: positive (one person), universal (universe), and Buddha (omnipresence or all-pervasive power), as described by Stephen Batchelor in Buddhism without … Continue reading