I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: peace work
Int’l Day of Peace, Sept. 21 – Join the Largest Globally-Synchronized Meditation and Prayer for Peace in human history
Organizations from around the world have come together with the vision of co-creating the Largest Globally-Synchronized Meditation and Prayer for Peace in human history. There will be live events in hundreds of cities around the world, starting at 6pm in … Continue reading
Excerpted and edited from How To Clear the Negative Ego by Dr. Joshua David Stone, Marcia Dale Lopez, PhD., and Rev. Linda L. Schweke p. 100-108 Since most people on Earth have not been properly trained in how to master their … Continue reading
The thought for today is PEACE. “Practice watering seeds of joy and peace and not just seeds of anger and violence, and the elements of war in all of us will be transformed,” says Thich Nhat Hanh. You water seeds of anger … Continue reading
When we are on the path of self-mastery, we learn to listen to our hearts and stay connected with Source. We respect all life forms and honor all of creation. We face our shadows and heal our wounds. We forgive … Continue reading
Following the philosophy of the 12-Step program of Alcoholics Anonymous, in Twelve Steps to a Compassionate Life, Karen Armstrong proposes the following steps on developing compassion and living a compassionate life: 1. Learn about Compassion 2. Look at Your Own … Continue reading
Part 4 of 4, continued from Be compassionate by being the hand that reaches out to the injured knee Cultivating compassion isn’t a goal. It is a process, a life-long process. Understanding the concept of suffering helps us to better understand and … Continue reading
Part 3 of 4, continued from True compassion knows no conditions, limitations, or restrictions Three Aspects of Compassion Compassion has three aspects: positive (one person), universal (universe), and Buddha (omnipresence or all-pervasive power), as described by Stephen Batchelor in Buddhism without … Continue reading
Part 2 of 4, continued from Compassion and Developing Bodhichitta We all want happiness, peace and serenity. No one wants to suffer. No one wants any suffering of any kind. There was a time when I was going through a rough … Continue reading
The thought for today is COMPASSION. Mother Teresa implored us to “find someone who thinks he is alone and let him know that he is not.” Compassion is at the core of anyone seeking enlightenment. It is the very essence … Continue reading