I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer As An Emissary
- Writing As Self-Expression & Not To Make An Impression
- Watch “Dealing with Grief During the Holidays: Megan Devine on KATU ‘s AMNW” [6-min video]
- An Otherwise Quiet Moment Of A Free Spirit
- Being A Deviant In The Philippines
- Giving Others The Permission To Learn Their Lessons
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: news
“Oh, but she didn’t really have any intentions of staying long-term.” “But the other resorts don’t like her. We’re the only resort that agreed to take her in.” These were some of the counter-arguments that the resort gave as their … Continue reading
I was wiped out the rest of the day yesterday. I started feeling sleepy around three o’clock in the afternoon. I laid on the hammock, and after about an hour decided to continue my nap/rest/sleep on my bed. And I … Continue reading
I just had quite a relaxing massage. It is my bedtime. Why can I not make myself go to sleep? Why am I feeling restless? Antsy? Hmmm…. Something must be going on — with the collective…the cosmos… Definitely not something … Continue reading
I don’t know about you but the past three or four days have left me almost zapped! I thought it was the stress-related experiences I had last month and more this month which, in accordance with the recent theme in my … Continue reading
may the burning fire keep you warm and mellow as you enjoy a hot cup of coco topped with marshmallow or perhaps a hot cup of tea, whatever suits your fancy socks, mittens, sweaters, layer upon layer snuggling underneath thick blankets … Continue reading
“As I walked out the door…I knew if I didn’t leave my bitterness and hatred behind, I’d still be in prison.” One of the many words of wisdom that we have been gifted with by Nelson Mandela, who may have walked … Continue reading
“Mother Earth will use earthquakes, floods, fires, volcanoes, hurricanes and other weather conditions to cleanse and draw attention to systems that need to be changed.” ~ Diane Cooper, 2012 and Beyond: An Invitation to Meet the Challenges and Opportunities Ahead … Continue reading