I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages
- Transcending My Rescuing Tendency — Thanks To Her Lack Of Apology
- How to Earn Your Lover’s Trust and Improve the Relationship
- Finding The Balance In The Exchange Of Energies In Our Friendship
- Of Friendships And Betrayal
- Loss Of Interest In People’s Problems & Dramas — Rescuing No More
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
- Let Us All Shine On & Let Us Shine Brightly!
- “Nothing Compares To You” & I’m Not Here To Save You
- “Thank You, Darkness, My Old Friend…..”
- Of Closed Doors & Unhealthy Lifestyle Choices
- Of Sleepless Nights (Again!!!) & Geomagnetic Storms
- Relaxing In The Unknown
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- Choosing to be with someone must be based on what both parties are able, willing and capable to offer AT THE... fb.me/EacvybYQ 5 days ago
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/end… https://t.co/DZOe1udFGH 5 days ago
- via @SOULSHAPING "There is a place for healthy anger in an evolving world." Indeed. fb.me/6gLwSh42B 6 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: nature
Was there not much happening? Nothing worthy to write about and share? Nope. Were there not any insights and realizations? No AHA moments? No inspiring stories? Nope. Did the Muse go on yet another over-extended vacation without any notice as … Continue reading
In an earlier post, I mentioned that I have recently just come back again to the mat after such a long time. And I’m telling you…. The more often I practice on the mat, the deeper my practice becomes, the … Continue reading
I learned what it feels like to fully surrender when I flow with the tides. I learned to ride the waves. I learned when to be in the water and when to simply let her be — while I contentedly … Continue reading
On this Earth Day evening, only candles illuminate my home. I like the ambiance and the energy that lighted candles sans electricity-generated lights bring to my home. It’s cozier. Serene. Relaxing. So inviting to lounge around, to quiet down….just be. … Continue reading
I start to hear a faint chirping. It is persistent. Consistent. There aren’t any birds in my veranda. I look around. None. I check elsewhere at my next door neighbors. Nada. Until…. Tada! It’s coming from the nest, duh! It’s Baby Bird, … Continue reading
I was wiped out the rest of the day yesterday. I started feeling sleepy around three o’clock in the afternoon. I laid on the hammock, and after about an hour decided to continue my nap/rest/sleep on my bed. And I … Continue reading