I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Coronavirus Crisis – A Ten Terrain Perspective by Tahnee Woolf and Allen David Reed
- Honor Thy Children: The Other Side Of Honoring Thy Father & Mother
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds.
- Closing Of A Chapter. Healing Mother Wound. Healing Through Breast Cancer.
- Taal. A Volcano. Not A Tourist Destination.
- Coming Back To The Page
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @dailyom: There is no such thing as a right or wrong response, as we all bring our own experience. bit.ly/2Rekqaf #DailyOM #Quo… 1 day ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: As the world grapples with a virus pandemic, CPTSD survivors are having to deal with a remarkable side effect – feelin… 1 day ago
- RT @ZenProverbs: Be content with what you have. Rejoice in the way things are.' — Zen proverb ^ | #lovingwhatis 4 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: musings
Parents are infallible. That’s a false belief. A fallacy. With all due respect to the Catholic Church, such a delusional view is a result of the fifth commandment, “Honor thy father and mother” — its wrongful and erroneous interpretation and … Continue reading
“I know she has cancer,” remarked the Executive Director. “Of what?” Another attendee inquired to which she replied, “Breast.” The conversation took place after the Board Chairman announced my resignation from the committees due to “health reason.” I already indicated … Continue reading
It was only a couple of months since the breast cancer diagnosis and partial mastectomy in June 2018 when I found myself attending a disgruntled homeowners’ meeting. What am I doing here? Why am I here? Is this something that … Continue reading
Bayanihan is a fundamental aspect of the Filipino culture of working together as a community to achieve a common goal. It is quite refreshing to see the Filipinos’ spirit of bayanihan demonstrated during times of calamities — such as during … Continue reading
New Year’s Resolutions and looking back at the year that has past have lost its charm for me. I can’t even recall when the last time was when I drew up a list of New Year’s wishes. See, self-reflection has … Continue reading
The only way that trust may be restored and broken relationships may be mended is through a proper apology which constitutes (1) admission and acknowledgment of the mistake including specifying what the error is, and (2) an assurance and commitment … Continue reading
Upon learning of my health condition and that I live alone and am estranged from family, the wife of a couple-neighbor whom I met a few months ago, offered not long after I met them for me to feel free … Continue reading