Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
- Interesting Encounters With Western Medical Practitioners
- Aligning With Truth Turns Six —The Need For Acknowledgement and Recognition No More
- Completing A Cycle. Coming Full Circle. Coming Back To My Authentic Self.
- The Authentic Me. Feeling Lonely. Being Part Of The Minority.
- Authenticity. Truthfulness. Discernment.
- The Human In Me Honors The Human In You
- Deception & Manipulation, Lung Meridian, Owl Medicine
- Guest Blogger Feature On Me, My Magnificent Self — Compassionately Listening & Observing Instead Of Rescuing
- The You That Is Special
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15
- The Need To Feel Connected
- Earthquakes, Ascension Symptoms, Listening To My Body, & Just Flowing With It
- Being The Bigger Person — Despite The Condescending Comment
- Remembering The Gifts — Thanks To The Recent Solar Flares & Earthquakes!
- Earthquakes, Solar Flares, & Ascension Symptoms (Again!)
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- #Bullying isn't always coming from other people. We also commit bullying when we are hard on ourselves & put oursel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- "You can't have one without the other." #eightlimbsofyoga twitter.com/DOYOUYOGA/stat… 1 week ago
- Kripalu Recipe: Vegan Alfredo Sauce | Kripalu kripalu.org/resources/krip… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: Mother Earth
I’m all geared up for my morning yoga class. I’ve looked forward to it as there’s a guest teacher. I’m excited to be led by a different style. But wait. I feel ambivalent about my practice. I feel off. Something … Continue reading
It was as if the energies just needed to be released to blogosphere via my post yesterday. Not long after publishing it, I felt the headaches and pain in my neck, shoulders, and upper back slowly going away. Woo-hoo! 👏😃 I … Continue reading
I learned what it feels like to fully surrender when I flow with the tides. I learned to ride the waves. I learned when to be in the water and when to simply let her be — while I contentedly … Continue reading
On this Earth Day evening, only candles illuminate my home. I like the ambiance and the energy that lighted candles sans electricity-generated lights bring to my home. It’s cozier. Serene. Relaxing. So inviting to lounge around, to quiet down….just be. … Continue reading
I start to hear a faint chirping. It is persistent. Consistent. There aren’t any birds in my veranda. I look around. None. I check elsewhere at my next door neighbors. Nada. Until…. Tada! It’s coming from the nest, duh! It’s Baby Bird, … Continue reading