I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- "Once upon a time, bad people ruled the earth. They were greedy and self-destructive...." #SweetToothNetflix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "...we have to remember we have an obligation to ourselves first—for our happiness, health & spiritual well-being. If we ar… 4 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "I am an extremely sensitive person and I’ve apologized for it my whole life, but the truth is I’m not sorry for feeling th… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: message
What an exhausting time it has been!!! 😮 😮 😮 Tuesday of last week (July 4) wasn’t exactly a hot day. (It’s the rainy season in the Philippines.) It baffled the acupuncturist why my body felt excessively warm. It puzzled … Continue reading →
Humanity and ALL Life evolving on this sweet Earth are in the midst of the most intensified purging process we have experienced to date. The outer-world effect of this cleansing process makes it appear as though everything that can go … Continue reading →
The refrain of the song, “Nothing Compares 2 U” keeps playing in my head as I transition from sleeping to waking state this morning. What could the message be? I google the song. I watch the “iconic” video of Sinead O’Connor, the … Continue reading →
Dark periods. We all have our fair share of those times of loss. Confusion. When nothing’s going right. One unfortunate experience after another. One closed door after the next. I was in such a period recently. Still am actually. At … Continue reading →
[An important and timely re-read of this 2003 article which originally appeared on Inspiring The Soul: CREATIONS Magazine courtesy of Jamie Walters’ (Sophia’s Children) QuoteWorthy: Transformation Fatigue and Keeping Heart and also on the New Story Hub: Change the Story, Change the World. A … Continue reading →
Last Monday, I poured my heart out to a friend — my frustrations, disappointments, anger, pain…..name it. She instinctually removed her necklace and handed me the pendant with the image of Mother Mary as she uttered, “I don’t know why, but I’m … Continue reading →
When Bat appeared to me on two consecutive nights a couple of weeks ago, I knew there was a significant message. As I shared in an earlier post, it is about facing one’s fears. Ted Andrews, author of Animal-Speak: The … Continue reading →
I catch only the tail end of the Hallmark movie, “Coffee Shop.” A character delivers a line that strikes a chord. And I paraphrase, I mustn’t dwell on what was taken away from me. My focus instead must be on what was left, how … Continue reading →
I wake up to the gentle rush of the water over the rocks. The faint light of Father Sun greets me good morning. No. A pleasant morning. A wonderful morning! Except that good, wonderful and pleasant aren’t exactly how I’m … Continue reading →
It’s been quite a while since I consulted divination cards. The recent experience that I had with the resort staff that caused me much distress — a truly major, pivotal episode in my journey — found me consulting Colette Baron-Reid’s … Continue reading →