I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Rape of the Island of Boracay & Humanity’s Violence Against Nature
- “This Is Me” — For All Trailblazers
- My Soul Mission — The Gift Of The January 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- “Just Be You” by Anthem Lights
- Being My Brother’s Caretaker. Lessons Learned. Wisdom Gained.
- “Today I Rise” from The Flourish Initiative
- The Mt. Mayon Connection
- Migraines, Et Al, & One Helluva Super Blood Moon Eclipse!
- Misguided Choices. Desperation. Bat Medicine.
- The Highly Sensitive. Handling Criticisms. Right Speech.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- Season Of The Light Reflections
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @Jimparedes: Perspective | I posted a huge note for the thief who stole my bike. Then my doorbell rang. wapo.st/2FH5xJK?tid=ss… 11 hours ago
- @herlenejoy Thank you for sharing this! 🙏🌞💖 6 days ago
- Wow! Powerful message! "The Cunt Strikes Back" (Sagot ng Puki). Poet Joi Barrios-Leblanc’s response to President... fb.me/YX7a6dRK 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: message
What an exhausting time it has been!!! 😮 😮 😮 Tuesday of last week (July 4) wasn’t exactly a hot day. (It’s the rainy season in the Philippines.) It baffled the acupuncturist why my body felt excessively warm. It puzzled … Continue reading →
Humanity and ALL Life evolving on this sweet Earth are in the midst of the most intensified purging process we have experienced to date. The outer-world effect of this cleansing process makes it appear as though everything that can go … Continue reading →
The refrain of the song, “Nothing Compares 2 U” keeps playing in my head as I transition from sleeping to waking state this morning. What could the message be? I google the song. I watch the “iconic” video of Sinead O’Connor, the … Continue reading →
Dark periods. We all have our fair share of those times of loss. Confusion. When nothing’s going right. One unfortunate experience after another. One closed door after the next. I was in such a period recently. Still am actually. At … Continue reading →
[An important and timely re-read of this 2003 article which originally appeared on Inspiring The Soul: CREATIONS Magazine courtesy of Jamie Walters’ (Sophia’s Children) QuoteWorthy: Transformation Fatigue and Keeping Heart and also on the New Story Hub: Change the Story, Change the World. A … Continue reading →
Last Monday, I poured my heart out to a friend — my frustrations, disappointments, anger, pain…..name it. She instinctually removed her necklace and handed me the pendant with the image of Mother Mary as she uttered, “I don’t know why, but I’m … Continue reading →
When Bat appeared to me on two consecutive nights a couple of weeks ago, I knew there was a significant message. As I shared in an earlier post, it is about facing one’s fears. Ted Andrews, author of Animal-Speak: The … Continue reading →