I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15
- The Need To Feel Connected
- Earthquakes, Ascension Symptoms, Listening To My Body, & Just Flowing With It
- Being The Bigger Person — Despite The Condescending Comment
- Remembering The Gifts — Thanks To The Recent Solar Flares & Earthquakes!
- Earthquakes, Solar Flares, & Ascension Symptoms (Again!)
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages
- Transcending My Rescuing Tendency — Thanks To Her Lack Of Apology
- How to Earn Your Lover’s Trust and Improve the Relationship
- Finding The Balance In The Exchange Of Energies In Our Friendship
- Of Friendships And Betrayal
- Loss Of Interest In People’s Problems & Dramas — Rescuing No More
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- RT @sharonblackie: 'Why are there so few mothers in fairy tales?' An interesting article on why fairy tales are useful today. https://t.co… 2 days ago
- #Encounters is a series of conversations with remarkable women devoted to the topic of #belonging. toko-pa.com/encounters-int… 5 days ago
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15 mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/08/11/enc… https://t.co/sjKr1UlK95 5 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: message
What an exhausting time it has been!!! 😮 😮 😮 Tuesday of last week (July 4) wasn’t exactly a hot day. (It’s the rainy season in the Philippines.) It baffled the acupuncturist why my body felt excessively warm. It puzzled … Continue reading →
Humanity and ALL Life evolving on this sweet Earth are in the midst of the most intensified purging process we have experienced to date. The outer-world effect of this cleansing process makes it appear as though everything that can go … Continue reading →
The refrain of the song, “Nothing Compares 2 U” keeps playing in my head as I transition from sleeping to waking state this morning. What could the message be? I google the song. I watch the “iconic” video of Sinead O’Connor, the … Continue reading →
Dark periods. We all have our fair share of those times of loss. Confusion. When nothing’s going right. One unfortunate experience after another. One closed door after the next. I was in such a period recently. Still am actually. At … Continue reading →
[An important and timely re-read of this 2003 article which originally appeared on Inspiring The Soul: CREATIONS Magazine courtesy of Jamie Walters’ (Sophia’s Children) QuoteWorthy: Transformation Fatigue and Keeping Heart and also on the New Story Hub: Change the Story, Change the World. A … Continue reading →
Last Monday, I poured my heart out to a friend — my frustrations, disappointments, anger, pain…..name it. She instinctually removed her necklace and handed me the pendant with the image of Mother Mary as she uttered, “I don’t know why, but I’m … Continue reading →
When Bat appeared to me on two consecutive nights a couple of weeks ago, I knew there was a significant message. As I shared in an earlier post, it is about facing one’s fears. Ted Andrews, author of Animal-Speak: The … Continue reading →