I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- "Once upon a time, bad people ruled the earth. They were greedy and self-destructive...." #SweetToothNetflix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "...we have to remember we have an obligation to ourselves first—for our happiness, health & spiritual well-being. If we ar… 4 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "I am an extremely sensitive person and I’ve apologized for it my whole life, but the truth is I’m not sorry for feeling th… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: meditation
by Steve Beckow The Nova Earth Society, a sacred circle comprised of the Golden Age of Gaia, InLight Radio, the Hope Chest, and Light Stewards: Sisters and Brothers of Unity proposes that February 14, once considered a Valentine’s Day for sweethearts, … Continue reading
Offer a prayer followed by an 11 minute `ohm’, followed by a one-minute silence during the moment. The Vision Prayer I have a vision where all people are at peace, fed and housed, every child is loved and educated to … Continue reading
© World Puja Network # # #
Int’l Day of Peace, Sept. 21 – Join the Largest Globally-Synchronized Meditation and Prayer for Peace in human history
Organizations from around the world have come together with the vision of co-creating the Largest Globally-Synchronized Meditation and Prayer for Peace in human history. There will be live events in hundreds of cities around the world, starting at 6pm in … Continue reading
Wanting a glimpse of the full moon I look up in the sky, All I see is darkness, Where is she? I can only heave a sigh… Heavy rains may keep on pourin’ But the moon’s glory & beauty can’t … Continue reading
by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles http://www.eraofpeace.org May 2012 is an exceptionally powerful month, and with all of the challenges going on in people’s lives, it is a real opportunity for us to make a positive difference for people everywhere. Individually and … Continue reading
In his article How To Experience Perfection Without Being Perfectionistic, I was particularly struck by what Pavel G. Somov, Ph.D. wrote about how to shift the paradigm of perfectionism by shifting from “a paradigm of forgiveness in which we forgive … Continue reading