I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Coronavirus Crisis – A Ten Terrain Perspective by Tahnee Woolf and Allen David Reed
- Honor Thy Children: The Other Side Of Honoring Thy Father & Mother
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds.
- Closing Of A Chapter. Healing Mother Wound. Healing Through Breast Cancer.
- Taal. A Volcano. Not A Tourist Destination.
- Coming Back To The Page
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @dailyom: There is no such thing as a right or wrong response, as we all bring our own experience. bit.ly/2Rekqaf #DailyOM #Quo… 1 day ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: As the world grapples with a virus pandemic, CPTSD survivors are having to deal with a remarkable side effect – feelin… 1 day ago
- RT @ZenProverbs: Be content with what you have. Rejoice in the way things are.' — Zen proverb ^ | #lovingwhatis 4 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: living in peace
What a couple of weeks it has been! I am so relieved! I’ve been unburdened, yay! 🙂 I had been focused on writing my letter of response — a very lengthy letter, whew! — to the apology letter that was given … Continue reading
“I can’t wait to turn 52!” is something that wouldn’t have come from me during my teenage years. I don’t think any other average teenager would also have included that in their list of wishes and dreams. In fact, it’s … Continue reading
Drinking from morning till the following morning. Such toxic activity takes place here at Sugar Beach — much to my dismay. (Well, at least, in only one of the eleven resorts — the rest are “more wholesome,” thankfully!) Of course, now, … Continue reading
Waking up at the crack of dawn Birds serenading, cocks crowing Meditating, Journaling Swimming, Snorkeling Reading, Writing Practicing yoga Relaxing, Recharging Laying around under the sun Lying on a hammock Cleansing, Releasing Taking a nap, Daydreaming Walking along the shore … Continue reading
I could have easily fallen into victim consciousness. I could have easily put all the blame on others — on their dishonesty and lack of sincerity, on their misleading information, on their lack of support especially from the City Tourism … Continue reading
In the hospitality industry, it’s all about relationships. The main focus is on customer satisfaction. The reason a customer returns to the same hotel, airline, or restaurant is usually because of the establishment’s excellent service. “Customer satisfaction usually leads to … Continue reading
A Christmas Sermon on Peace Dr. King first delivered this sermon at Ebenezer Baptist Church, where he served as co-pastor. On Christmas Eve, 1967, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation aired this sermon as part of the seventh annual Massey Lectures. Peace … Continue reading