I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15
- The Need To Feel Connected
- Earthquakes, Ascension Symptoms, Listening To My Body, & Just Flowing With It
- Being The Bigger Person — Despite The Condescending Comment
- Remembering The Gifts — Thanks To The Recent Solar Flares & Earthquakes!
- Earthquakes, Solar Flares, & Ascension Symptoms (Again!)
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages
- Transcending My Rescuing Tendency — Thanks To Her Lack Of Apology
- How to Earn Your Lover’s Trust and Improve the Relationship
- Finding The Balance In The Exchange Of Energies In Our Friendship
- Of Friendships And Betrayal
- Loss Of Interest In People’s Problems & Dramas — Rescuing No More
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- RT @sharonblackie: 'Why are there so few mothers in fairy tales?' An interesting article on why fairy tales are useful today. https://t.co… 3 days ago
- #Encounters is a series of conversations with remarkable women devoted to the topic of #belonging. toko-pa.com/encounters-int… 6 days ago
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15 mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/08/11/enc… https://t.co/sjKr1UlK95 6 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: living in peace
What a couple of weeks it has been! I am so relieved! I’ve been unburdened, yay! 🙂 I had been focused on writing my letter of response — a very lengthy letter, whew! — to the apology letter that was given … Continue reading
“I can’t wait to turn 52!” is something that wouldn’t have come from me during my teenage years. I don’t think any other average teenager would also have included that in their list of wishes and dreams. In fact, it’s … Continue reading
Drinking from morning till the following morning. Such toxic activity takes place here at Sugar Beach — much to my dismay. (Well, at least, in only one of the eleven resorts — the rest are “more wholesome,” thankfully!) Of course, now, … Continue reading
Waking up at the crack of dawn Birds serenading, cocks crowing Meditating, Journaling Swimming, Snorkeling Reading, Writing Practicing yoga Relaxing, Recharging Laying around under the sun Lying on a hammock Cleansing, Releasing Taking a nap, Daydreaming Walking along the shore … Continue reading
In the hospitality industry, it’s all about relationships. The main focus is on customer satisfaction. The reason a customer returns to the same hotel, airline, or restaurant is usually because of the establishment’s excellent service. “Customer satisfaction usually leads to … Continue reading
A Christmas Sermon on Peace Dr. King first delivered this sermon at Ebenezer Baptist Church, where he served as co-pastor. On Christmas Eve, 1967, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation aired this sermon as part of the seventh annual Massey Lectures. Peace … Continue reading