I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Being Content With Others’ Contentment
- The Rape of the Island of Boracay & Humanity’s Violence Against Nature
- “This Is Me” — For All Trailblazers
- My Soul Mission — The Gift Of The January 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- “Just Be You” by Anthem Lights
- Being My Brother’s Caretaker. Lessons Learned. Wisdom Gained.
- “Today I Rise” from The Flourish Initiative
- The Mt. Mayon Connection
- Migraines, Et Al, & One Helluva Super Blood Moon Eclipse!
- Misguided Choices. Desperation. Bat Medicine.
- The Highly Sensitive. Handling Criticisms. Right Speech.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @MoniqueHohnberg: "There's a big difference between wanting to be safe and operating from fear." By @BrendonBurchard 5 days ago
- RT @TheGoldenMirror: Find your distance from people who discourage you. They're pulling you down just to pull themselves up. - Jerry Corste… 6 days ago
- RT @FamousWomen: Some people are going to leave, but that's not the end of your story. That's the end of their part in your story. 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: Karpman Drama Triangle
I’m ever grateful for the time when I took on the role of caregiver/caretaker of my brother who suffered ruptured aneurysm in the brain due to drug abuse. It was a most transformative time for me. That was in 2003/2004. … Continue reading
It is the evening of the 24th, half past eight o’clock. I’m in a reflective mood. In a state of appreciation and gratefulness. I’m reminiscing about all Christmases past, particularly those of the last couple of years during which time … Continue reading
I miss writing. I miss seeing the words come alive on my laptop screen. I miss the exhilaration when what is communicated is expressed exactly how it wants to. How it is supposed to. I miss writing. I miss showing … Continue reading
I was at the lowest point in my journey. I haven’t quite fully recovered, but I’ll get there eventually. I can’t recall any other time when I had felt this hopeless and helpless. Doomed. Grim. Sometimes, when Life throws us … Continue reading
“How can I deal with my hurtful family members? The number one question that Doreen Virtue received after publishing “Assertiveness for Earth Angels, “ a book that I so love! It proved to be such an invaluable gem. She addresses … Continue reading
“After all that I’ve done for you, this is what I get in return?!?!” It’s a common quandary of a Rescuer, one of the three roles that form the Karpman Drama Triangle, with the two others being the Victim and … Continue reading
“Find someone who thinks he is alone and let him know that he is not.” ~ Mother Teresa Central to the teachings of Buddhism is the idea that humans are trapped in samsara, the cycle of birth and death. Suffering … Continue reading