I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer As An Emissary
- Writing As Self-Expression & Not To Make An Impression
- Watch “Dealing with Grief During the Holidays: Megan Devine on KATU ‘s AMNW” [6-min video]
- An Otherwise Quiet Moment Of A Free Spirit
- Being A Deviant In The Philippines
- Giving Others The Permission To Learn Their Lessons
- How To Support A Friend Going Through A Difficult Time by Megan Devine
- I Wasn’t Thriving; I Was Wilting Away.
- The Light Dimmers
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: inspiration
When someone is going through a most challenging situation — such as a diagnosis of breast cancer in my case which I shared in a previous post — what they need to hear and receive is compassion, love, and nurturance. … Continue reading
Image Source: https://pixabay.com/ “It’s over, thank you…..” These words run through my head as tears well up behind my eyelids and roll down my cheeks. I want to be held. At the same time, I want just to stay still … Continue reading
After my last post — which was two months ago, my longest blogging lull!!! — I experienced a combination of indifference/apathy and contentment/fulfillment. I didn’t feel moved to post. While looking deeply into it, I didn’t resist or question it. … Continue reading
‘This is me” may not be an Oscars winner, but Keala’s performance is, to me, a stunner! we all are stunners — trailblazers, you and me, may we not allow anyone to say any differently. may we make not an apology … Continue reading
Wow! I’m so grateful to Shawna,* a beloved reader, fellow traveller and soul sister, for sending me the link to this amazing song by the Anthem Lights, “an American Christian group originating from Nashville, Tennessee.” May you also be uplifted by … Continue reading
I’m ever grateful for the time when I took on the role of caregiver/caretaker of my brother who suffered ruptured aneurysm in the brain due to drug abuse. It was a most transformative time for me. That was in 2003/2004. … Continue reading