Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
- Interesting Encounters With Western Medical Practitioners
- Aligning With Truth Turns Six —The Need For Acknowledgement and Recognition No More
- Completing A Cycle. Coming Full Circle. Coming Back To My Authentic Self.
- The Authentic Me. Feeling Lonely. Being Part Of The Minority.
- Authenticity. Truthfulness. Discernment.
- The Human In Me Honors The Human In You
- Deception & Manipulation, Lung Meridian, Owl Medicine
- Guest Blogger Feature On Me, My Magnificent Self — Compassionately Listening & Observing Instead Of Rescuing
- The You That Is Special
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15
- The Need To Feel Connected
- Earthquakes, Ascension Symptoms, Listening To My Body, & Just Flowing With It
- Being The Bigger Person — Despite The Condescending Comment
- Remembering The Gifts — Thanks To The Recent Solar Flares & Earthquakes!
- Earthquakes, Solar Flares, & Ascension Symptoms (Again!)
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- #Bullying isn't always coming from other people. We also commit bullying when we are hard on ourselves & put oursel… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- "You can't have one without the other." #eightlimbsofyoga twitter.com/DOYOUYOGA/stat… 1 week ago
- Kripalu Recipe: Vegan Alfredo Sauce | Kripalu kripalu.org/resources/krip… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: inspiration
We don’t need other people to pat us on the back for a job well done. When our work goes unnoticed or unacknowledged, we mustn’t allow that to diminish the value or impact of our work. Whether the lack of … Continue reading
To live in the New is to live in Joy. Much has been written about that and shared on ‘spiritual’ sites. Determining and defining what it is that brings us the most joy is, in my opinion, and from experience, … Continue reading
When I read a material, when I listen to someone, when I’m in a place, and the overall feeling that I get is expansive, joyful, and peaceful, I have aligned with Divinely guided information. The material or location matches my … Continue reading
Recently, an issue came up for me from which I chose to stay away. One, because I developed a severe cough and colds which weren’t coincidental. Two, because I wasn’t ready to face it. I Netflixed my time away. I … Continue reading
Guest Blogger Feature On Me, My Magnificent Self — Compassionately Listening & Observing Instead Of Rescuing
I’m so pleased and honored to have been featured on Barbara Franken’s Me, My Magnificent Self. Every other Monday throughout this year, Barbara hosts a Guest Blogger/Author Feature showcasing their thoughts and perspective on COMPASSION. She will put together all … Continue reading
“In all the world there is nobody like you. Since the beginning of time, there has never been another person like you. Nobody has your smile. Nobody has your eyes, your nose, your hair, your hands, your voice. You are … Continue reading
And the Universe quickly responded… Yesterday, I published the post, The Need To Feel Connected. I shared that “The need to belong is a universal need. It is shared by all of humanity.” And it is a need that I’ve been challenged with filling, and … Continue reading