I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: inspiration
To be the most glorious version of myself. It is the best gift I can offer to humanity. The most important and meaningful contribution I can make. I must keep focusing on my healing, growth, and transformation. No amount of … Continue reading
“The fact remains that we are siblings.” That was one of the messages that I received. It pierced right to my heart and gut! Condescending. Imposing. Guilt-tripping. Invalidating. Dismissive. Marginalizing. You may as well replace the word ‘siblings’ with ‘family,’ … Continue reading
After going no-contact with my birth mother in 2010, I arrived at a point in my journey where I gave up on my dream of having a nurturing and loving relationship with her. No blaming. No what if’s. No regrets. … Continue reading
At around this time, two years ago, I was at a most vulnerable state and quite conflicted. My mortality had been brought to my awareness following the breast cancer diagnosis that I received in June 2018. As I wrote in … Continue reading
It isn’t so much anymore the wounding or wounds from my mother’s unloving ways per se that’s triggering me or hurting me. It is more the reactions coming from others. From members of the family who refuse to acknowledge the … Continue reading
Originally posted on Aligning With Truth:
Tita Lola spent her last several months living with my eldest sister and her family after she had a gallbladder operation. I believe it took place about a year before she passed on. Tita Lola was well…
[Continued from “The Request For Binding Prayers For My Mother Before Her Passing“] A few days before my mother’s passing, I received a message from Jacqueline [not her real name], a close family friend, with the words, “Your mother is … Continue reading
[Continued from “Healing Prayers For My Mother. Searching For Me. Be Careful What You Pray For.” During the final days of my mother, my cousin mustered the courage to suggest to my eldest sister that, perhaps, my mother needed major … Continue reading
[Continued from “The Beginning Of A Core Wounding — Being Rejected By My Mother At Birth”] Everything is energy. Our thoughts and emotions contain energies. They are energies. Our bodies are a multi-faceted, multi-level, multi-dimensional energy system. Energy carries a … Continue reading
Curse Removal and Trauma Release Work. Recovering Left Arm and Shoulder. Chiron Retrograde [No Wonder!]
Before I continue my narrative, which started here, I want to say that, quite frankly, I am in awe at the energy that’s prodding me to peel away layers in my healing journey — especially in connection with my mother. … Continue reading