I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: inner voice
The pandemic together with my birth mother’s death in February 2020 gave me much space and time for self-reflection and re-examination of my beliefs, values, and principles. The accompanying lock-down and being at home the majority of the time — … Continue reading
I was born and raised Roman Catholic in the Philippines, a country that, despite being in Asia, is the only one in the region whose culture is so westernized. Influence from Eastern mysticism and religious teachings are quite limited. The … Continue reading
It isn’t so much anymore the wounding or wounds from my mother’s unloving ways per se that’s triggering me or hurting me. It is more the reactions coming from others. From members of the family who refuse to acknowledge the … Continue reading
(Continued from “Ancestral Curse & My Mother’s Spell On Me! [Said the Medicine Woman]“) The Philippines is famous for spiritual healers, especially psychic surgeons. But very few of them live healthy lives. Countless have not done the inner work themselves. … Continue reading
There are those who are so threatened by another’s Light. Those whose insecurities are being triggered and don’t know how to deal with them in an empowered way. Deep down, it is, in truth, a reflection of their deeply embedded … Continue reading
Being a maverick isn’t easy. I continuously face interactions that put to the test my resolve to live authentically — which equates to going against the majority. My recent interaction with a Western medical practitioner proved that for the nth … Continue reading
When I read a material, when I listen to someone, when I’m in a place, and the overall feeling that I get is expansive, joyful, and peaceful, I have aligned with Divinely guided information. The material or location matches my … Continue reading
Recently, an issue came up for me from which I chose to stay away. One, because I developed a severe cough and colds which weren’t coincidental. Two, because I wasn’t ready to face it. I Netflixed my time away. I … Continue reading
I’m all geared up for my morning yoga class. I’ve looked forward to it as there’s a guest teacher. I’m excited to be led by a different style. But wait. I feel ambivalent about my practice. I feel off. Something … Continue reading
After my friend and I had met up a couple of months ago in the hope — my hope — that we would shed light on our conflict last year, I wasn’t fully confident that I was making the right … Continue reading