I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Being Content With Others’ Contentment
- The Rape of the Island of Boracay & Humanity’s Violence Against Nature
- “This Is Me” — For All Trailblazers
- My Soul Mission — The Gift Of The January 2018 Lunar Eclipse
- “Just Be You” by Anthem Lights
- Being My Brother’s Caretaker. Lessons Learned. Wisdom Gained.
- “Today I Rise” from The Flourish Initiative
- The Mt. Mayon Connection
- Migraines, Et Al, & One Helluva Super Blood Moon Eclipse!
- Misguided Choices. Desperation. Bat Medicine.
- The Highly Sensitive. Handling Criticisms. Right Speech.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @meetjennmclean: #consciousliving #transform https://t.co/prQoRwgltw 1 week ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Repeat after me: My current situation is not my permanent destination. https://t.co/ZYihpE6GUO 1 week ago
- Being Content With Others’@Contentment mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2018/05/04/bei… https://t.co/W4sVAZLDGH 2 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: inner child
Dear Ex-Friend, After finding out from me that I, like you, was going through rough times, you said that you understood then why our friendship ended. That it was because our individual challenges would have prevented us from being there … Continue reading
We don’t need other people to pat us on the back for a job well done. When our work goes unnoticed or unacknowledged, we mustn’t allow that to diminish the value or impact of our work. Whether the lack of … Continue reading
A couple of months ago, my need for approval came up again for me which I wrote about here. As with other ‘deep wounds,’ it continues to resurface — for more transmutation and integration. I had wanted to continue sharing some … Continue reading
Handling criticisms isn’t one of my fortes. I’m far from being skillful and masterful in dealing with belittlements. I get easily affected. Hurt. Angry. Just as what happened a few months ago when someone commented in a post which I … Continue reading
Why am I looking at how less or more evolved other people are compared to me? Why the need — for them or me — to measure up? Why look down on those who are ‘not as advanced’ in their … Continue reading
I continue to be amazed by how we are all so interconnected and how this manifests through something as seemingly simple and mundane as writing and commenting. A couple of weeks ago, someone was led to one of my earlier posts. … Continue reading