I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15
- The Need To Feel Connected
- Earthquakes, Ascension Symptoms, Listening To My Body, & Just Flowing With It
- Being The Bigger Person — Despite The Condescending Comment
- Remembering The Gifts — Thanks To The Recent Solar Flares & Earthquakes!
- Earthquakes, Solar Flares, & Ascension Symptoms (Again!)
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages
- Transcending My Rescuing Tendency — Thanks To Her Lack Of Apology
- How to Earn Your Lover’s Trust and Improve the Relationship
- Finding The Balance In The Exchange Of Energies In Our Friendship
- Of Friendships And Betrayal
- Loss Of Interest In People’s Problems & Dramas — Rescuing No More
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- RT @sharonblackie: 'Why are there so few mothers in fairy tales?' An interesting article on why fairy tales are useful today. https://t.co… 2 days ago
- #Encounters is a series of conversations with remarkable women devoted to the topic of #belonging. toko-pa.com/encounters-int… 5 days ago
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15 mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/08/11/enc… https://t.co/sjKr1UlK95 5 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: inner child
Handling criticisms isn’t one of my fortes. I’m far from being skillful and masterful in dealing with belittlements. I get easily affected. Hurt. Angry. Just as what happened a few months ago when someone commented in a post which I … Continue reading
Why am I looking at how less or more evolved other people are compared to me? Why the need — for them or me — to measure up? Why look down on those who are ‘not as advanced’ in their … Continue reading
I continue to be amazed by how we are all so interconnected and how this manifests through something as seemingly simple and mundane as writing and commenting. A couple of weeks ago, someone was led to one of my earlier posts. … Continue reading
It was so tempting to engage in the ‘battle of the wounded selves.’ She was triggering so many of my issues. Deep wounds. She was pushing my buttons. Pushing me to my limits. Insecurities quickly and easily rose to the … Continue reading
“You want war? I’ll give you war!” A famous line from one of the Philippines’ telenovelas. And I give it to the disrespectful and temperamental resort owner. War. I give him war. He asked for it; He got it! But it isn’t … Continue reading
I became even more aware of my rescuing tendency, a pattern that I’m now so much more vigilant about. It is the one thing that I’m most grateful for during my stay of two days short of one year from today — … Continue reading