I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: holidays
loving. giving. forgiving. none of these is seasonal none is conditional no matter the day, the month, the time of the year may we keep on loving, giving, forgiving giving thanks appreciating every blessing glaring or otherwise. no matter the … Continue reading
by Bethany Webster Bethany Webster is a writer, transformational coach, international speaker and what you could call a midwife of the heart. Her work is focused on helping women heal the mother wound so that they can step into their … Continue reading
Amidst the fireworks and the celebrations, The festivities and traditions including New Year’s resolutions, I sit in silence in all gratefulness and humility, For everything that 2014 has ever given me, For what I have become, For what I am … Continue reading
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose, And if you ever saw it, You would even say it glows. All of the other reindeer, Used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolph, Join in … Continue reading
I was so wiped out since Saturday, the 20th, immediately following my last post! Several factors contributed. The stress that I had been going through with the resort incident-cum-growth-opportunity which I wrote about here, here and here. My detox program that went … Continue reading
Originally posted on Welcome to Brenda's Blog:
Channeled by Brenda Hoffman for http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com Summary of Brenda’s November 21, 2014 free, 15-minute, channeled “Creation Energies” show at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffman: You’ll probably experience less trauma or sadness this holiday season. Perhaps you have…
[This is a re-blog of my earlier post, Spiritual Mysteries of the Vernal Equinox. Excerpt from Nature-Speak: Signs, Omens & Messages in Nature by Ted Andrews] The Ancient Mysteries call forth a return to Nature’s rhythms on an intuitive level. Spirit … Continue reading
Like the majority, I was also, for a very long time, so far removed from the mystical meaning of Christmas. …enchanted by all the Christmas lights and decor, the trimmings and trappings. …lured by the gift giving and partying, the feasting and … Continue reading
Raphael is the overseer of the season of spring. The sun or the returning sun sometimes symbolizes him. He is the angel of brightness, beauty, healing, and life. The name literally means “God has Healed.” He instructs in the art … Continue reading