I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: health
At around this time, two years ago, I was at a most vulnerable state and quite conflicted. My mortality had been brought to my awareness following the breast cancer diagnosis that I received in June 2018. As I wrote in … Continue reading
Part of the energetic release work that I’ve been doing, especially in recent months, is TRAUMA RELEASE WORK. I came across The Trauma and Mind-Body Super Conference, which is FREE and ONLINE from 29 June to 5 July 2020. The … Continue reading
I had another health ‘scare’ towards the end of 2019. Following the breast cancer diagnosis in June 2018, and after bringing my system to a more balanced state through alternative, natural, and less-invasive means, my visit to an orthopedic physician … Continue reading
How are you all responding to this global crisis, the Great Awakener and Game Changer that is COVID-19? How are you holding up? Various perspectives and analogies have surfaced online. Varying reactions and responses in our midst — geographical and … Continue reading
My healing, growth, and transformation do not come about when I arrive at the point of ‘being cancer-free.’ It comes about with — given the diagnosis — how am I dealing with it? How am I handling it? How do … Continue reading
I knew right away that it had something to do with my mother wound. Issues with my mother and female figures in my life. The imbalance in the energies of giving and receiving. That’s not rocket science to figure out. … Continue reading
A feeling of completion. I was in that state since last year. That there’s nothing else that’s in my bucket list. I feel fulfilled and ready to go. To have been in that state helped me to make peace so … Continue reading
The diagnosis of breast cancer is just that — a diagnosis. An identification of the nature of an illness. An identification of the state of the cells in my body. Of the imbalance between the healthy and harmful cells. I … Continue reading
Today, a chapter ends. Not long after my last post, I found myself on top of a most challenging project. I had to discern how to help address the severe disgruntlement of the residents in our complex, the majority of … Continue reading
Being a maverick isn’t easy. I continuously face interactions that put to the test my resolve to live authentically — which equates to going against the majority. My recent interaction with a Western medical practitioner proved that for the nth … Continue reading