I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: grieving
I went back and forth with what and how much I was going to share about how I felt betrayed by a close friend last year. The only friend I had for that matter. I went through several drafts. Each … Continue reading
Let the past go. It’s all in the past. It is so easy for people to say that. And I get what they mean by that. I get that it isn’t healthy to dwell. However, there is also such a … Continue reading
I open the front door and step out to take my morning walk along the beach. A flock of pigeons greets me, flying only a few feet away, right in front of me. I smile in gratitude for the pigeons’ greeting. What a … Continue reading
another tragedy hit our country lives were lost, no places to live time to mourn, time to grieve people are asking people are crying “how could a disaster hit us at such a joyous time like Christmas? this is … Continue reading
To everything, there is a season. And healing and grieving takes time. And it will take however long it takes for the individual to heal and to grieve. There is no clear-cut or proven formula. Grieving time is waiting time. It … Continue reading