I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: gift of healing through the gift of writing
I continue to be amazed by how we are all so interconnected and how this manifests through something as seemingly simple and mundane as writing and commenting. A couple of weeks ago, someone was led to one of my earlier posts. … Continue reading
A reader’s comment to an earlier post prompted me to write this one instead of responding to her directly. She wrote how inspired she was by what I’m going through and what I’m sharing. I’m so appreciative of such comments because they … Continue reading
When you are joyful, more joy will come into your life. What you give out is what comes back to you. It is a Universal Law. There’s no going around it. No exception to it. No one is spared. Do … Continue reading
Reflex. A word I so want to be erased from the dictionary. Even if the doctors dismiss my “finding,” I hold on to the truth, my truth, my reality. The reality of what I experienced. I am not going to … Continue reading
Giving birth to Aligning With Truth and nurturing it for two years taught me two very important lessons: I don’t need a building for a healing center; and I don’t need a classroom, nor do I need to be confined … Continue reading
They were mean to me. They didn’t care much for how I felt. They hurt me. They didn’t respect me. The voice is getting louder and louder. I want to run away but I am drowning in my own vast … Continue reading
August is the birthday month of my aunt who passed on 14 years ago. I’ve been deeply reflecting back on her life, my relationship with her, and the insights and growth opportunities for me. I’ve been writing extensively. Journaling and blogging. … Continue reading
(This is the fifth and final segment of a five-part narration of how committing plagiarism led me to heal a wound stemming back to my high school days. A recent plagiarism controversy involving Philippines Senator Tito Sotto and American blogger Sarah … Continue reading