Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
- Authenticity. Truthfulness. Discernment.
- The Human In Me Honors The Human In You
- Deception & Manipulation, Lung Meridian, Owl Medicine
- Guest Blogger Feature On Me, My Magnificent Self — Compassionately Listening & Observing Instead Of Rescuing
- The You That Is Special
- Encounters: Intimate Conversations On Belonging Beginning August 15
- The Need To Feel Connected
- Earthquakes, Ascension Symptoms, Listening To My Body, & Just Flowing With It
- Being The Bigger Person — Despite The Condescending Comment
- Remembering The Gifts — Thanks To The Recent Solar Flares & Earthquakes!
- Earthquakes, Solar Flares, & Ascension Symptoms (Again!)
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages
- Transcending My Rescuing Tendency — Thanks To Her Lack Of Apology
- How to Earn Your Lover’s Trust and Improve the Relationship
- Finding The Balance In The Exchange Of Energies In Our Friendship
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- RT @FamousWomen: Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. 3 days ago
- RT @KellyHowell: Don't look for society to give you permission to be yourself. Steve Maraboli #mindfulness #inspiration https://t.co/BADj… 3 days ago
- @Lovecycleslinda Pls check your email. Sent you an important message. One of your articles has been plagiarized. 4 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: forgiveness
“In all the world there is nobody like you. Since the beginning of time, there has never been another person like you. Nobody has your smile. Nobody has your eyes, your nose, your hair, your hands, your voice. You are … Continue reading
An apology, even a sincere, proper and adequate one, does not guarantee the restoration of the trust or relationship that was broken — especially more so when there isn’t any apology extended, when there’s no effort to make amends. Forgiveness … Continue reading
I believe in second chances, but I also believe that not everyone deserves it. When we’ve been wronged, when we’ve been betrayed, when the trust was broken, whoever wronged us must earn back our trust. And we mustn’t give back our trust prematurely. … Continue reading
Indeed, there’s a Season, a Time and Timing for everything. It was time for me to be. To slow down. Rest. Relax. Self-care. Imagine. Dream. It wasn’t the time to do anything. No activity. No busyness that would later only … Continue reading
We all say things that we don’t mean. We all say things that we later regret. Things we could have put off for another time, a more opportune time. There are things, too, that are better left unsaid. After all, … Continue reading
“Do you have a written contract?” It is the lawyer’s immediate reply when I consult her about the mess that I’m in. (As I shared in my previous post, the owner of the cottage didn’t fulfill her end of the … Continue reading