I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- The Coronavirus Crisis – A Ten Terrain Perspective by Tahnee Woolf and Allen David Reed
- Honor Thy Children: The Other Side Of Honoring Thy Father & Mother
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds.
- Closing Of A Chapter. Healing Mother Wound. Healing Through Breast Cancer.
- Taal. A Volcano. Not A Tourist Destination.
- Coming Back To The Page
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @dailyom: There is no such thing as a right or wrong response, as we all bring our own experience. bit.ly/2Rekqaf #DailyOM #Quo… 1 day ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: As the world grapples with a virus pandemic, CPTSD survivors are having to deal with a remarkable side effect – feelin… 1 day ago
- RT @ZenProverbs: Be content with what you have. Rejoice in the way things are.' — Zen proverb ^ | #lovingwhatis 4 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: forgiveness
“In all the world there is nobody like you. Since the beginning of time, there has never been another person like you. Nobody has your smile. Nobody has your eyes, your nose, your hair, your hands, your voice. You are … Continue reading
An apology, even a sincere, proper and adequate one, does not guarantee the restoration of the trust or relationship that was broken — especially more so when there isn’t any apology extended, when there’s no effort to make amends. Forgiveness … Continue reading
I believe in second chances, but I also believe that not everyone deserves it. When we’ve been wronged, when we’ve been betrayed, when the trust was broken, whoever wronged us must earn back our trust. And we mustn’t give back our trust prematurely. … Continue reading
Indeed, there’s a Season, a Time and Timing for everything. It was time for me to be. To slow down. Rest. Relax. Self-care. Imagine. Dream. It wasn’t the time to do anything. No activity. No busyness that would later only … Continue reading
We all say things that we don’t mean. We all say things that we later regret. Things we could have put off for another time, a more opportune time. There are things, too, that are better left unsaid. After all, … Continue reading
“Do you have a written contract?” It is the lawyer’s immediate reply when I consult her about the mess that I’m in. (As I shared in my previous post, the owner of the cottage didn’t fulfill her end of the … Continue reading