I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: finding our geographical home on earth
Have you gone back to places, situations, and relationships only to find out that you should have stuck to your earlier decision to leave without any intentions of returning? Why do we go back? Why do we revert to old … Continue reading
Thankfully, I was recharged at my year-end retreat before coming ‘back to reality.’ It became even so much clearer to me why my stay was extended. The Universe was prepping me big time!!! Upon my return, what welcomed me was one … Continue reading
One reason I hadn’t posted much in the past year is, I had so many questions which to this day, even as I’m writing now, remain unanswered. The more I pushed for the answers, the more evasive they were. When … Continue reading
Was there not much happening? Nothing worthy to write about and share? Nope. Were there not any insights and realizations? No AHA moments? No inspiring stories? Nope. Did the Muse go on yet another over-extended vacation without any notice as … Continue reading
In an earlier post, I mentioned that I have recently just come back again to the mat after such a long time. And I’m telling you…. The more often I practice on the mat, the deeper my practice becomes, the … Continue reading
I learned what it feels like to fully surrender when I flow with the tides. I learned to ride the waves. I learned when to be in the water and when to simply let her be — while I contentedly … Continue reading
It takes twenty-one days to alter or form a habit. A mindset. A way of life. So claim the ‘experts.’ I’m not sure if that applies — or how it does — when one moves to a new residence. If … Continue reading
There’s more to me feeling restless and hesitant that I shared in my previous post. You see, I already had a similar nagging feeling of doubt and hesitation several months ago when I had just decided on Antique as my next … Continue reading
In a few days, I’ll be moving to my new home. It’s not in the seaside, though. It’s in a city. A city that has — thankfully — some laidback feeling to it, still. There’s so much that this place is offering me. … Continue reading