I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages
- Transcending My Rescuing Tendency — Thanks To Her Lack Of Apology
- How to Earn Your Lover’s Trust and Improve the Relationship
- Finding The Balance In The Exchange Of Energies In Our Friendship
- Of Friendships And Betrayal
- Loss Of Interest In People’s Problems & Dramas — Rescuing No More
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
- Let Us All Shine On & Let Us Shine Brightly!
- “Nothing Compares To You” & I’m Not Here To Save You
- “Thank You, Darkness, My Old Friend…..”
- Of Closed Doors & Unhealthy Lifestyle Choices
- Of Sleepless Nights (Again!!!) & Geomagnetic Storms
- Relaxing In The Unknown
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- Choosing to be with someone must be based on what both parties are able, willing and capable to offer AT THE... fb.me/EacvybYQ 5 days ago
- Ending A Relationship When The Parties Are At Different Emotional Stages mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/06/19/end… https://t.co/DZOe1udFGH 6 days ago
- via @SOULSHAPING "There is a place for healthy anger in an evolving world." Indeed. fb.me/6gLwSh42B 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2017 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: family
I wasn’t just transported back to the time when I was swindled in 2001. I was also brought back to the year 1994. To the day when I last saw my father. That fateful evening of the 29th of December 1994 … Continue reading
I was at the lowest point in my journey. I haven’t quite fully recovered, but I’ll get there eventually. I can’t recall any other time when I had felt this hopeless and helpless. Doomed. Grim. Sometimes, when Life throws us … Continue reading
2010 was a significant year in my journey. It was the year when I returned to the Philippines, my country of origin after a four-year sojourn in Northern California. I was to set up my healing practice. I was to … Continue reading
“How can I deal with my hurtful family members? The number one question that Doreen Virtue received after publishing “Assertiveness for Earth Angels, “ a book that I so love! It proved to be such an invaluable gem. She addresses … Continue reading
“After all that I’ve done for you, this is what I get in return?!?!” It’s a common quandary of a Rescuer, one of the three roles that form the Karpman Drama Triangle, with the two others being the Victim and … Continue reading
My rescuer tendency is as much a personal as well as a collective pattern. (Come to think of it, is there any pattern that isn’t both personal and collective, considering we are all interconnected? Hmmmm….) On a collective level, rescuing, … Continue reading