I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- "Once upon a time, bad people ruled the earth. They were greedy and self-destructive...." #SweetToothNetflix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "...we have to remember we have an obligation to ourselves first—for our happiness, health & spiritual well-being. If we ar… 4 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "I am an extremely sensitive person and I’ve apologized for it my whole life, but the truth is I’m not sorry for feeling th… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: faith
I was born and raised Roman Catholic in the Philippines, a country that, despite being in Asia, is the only one in the region whose culture is so westernized. Influence from Eastern mysticism and religious teachings are quite limited. The … Continue reading
One reason I hadn’t posted much in the past year is, I had so many questions which to this day, even as I’m writing now, remain unanswered. The more I pushed for the answers, the more evasive they were. When … Continue reading
It’s one of those moments. The internal whining. Complaining. Objecting. Questioning. Resisting. Why am I living in the city and not at the seaside which is what’s most aligned with my energies? It is my preferred and desired environment. My dream. … Continue reading
I’m scared. So scared to confront her about her obligation. I’m the aggrieved party. I have every right to demand her to face her obligation and own up to her responsibility. Yet, I’m petrified. I feel weakened. Intimidated. It is … Continue reading
A reader’s comment to an earlier post prompted me to write this one instead of responding to her directly. She wrote how inspired she was by what I’m going through and what I’m sharing. I’m so appreciative of such comments because they … Continue reading
I am having my morning hot chocolate drink. I’m sitting by the window while I soak in the energy of the trees outside. The birds are joyfully chirping and playfully hopping from branch to branch. The soundtrack of the Celestine … Continue reading
All that I need is with me now. When something isn’t still with me, it’s because I don’t need it — not yet or not ever. I AM well provided for; I AM well looked after. All is in Divine … Continue reading
For someone who places a lot of value on faith, I sure had a moment of lapse of judgment. I didn’t trust and believe enough. My proclamation about the Universe having my back quickly went out the window! HA!!! I was … Continue reading