I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer As An Emissary
- Writing As Self-Expression & Not To Make An Impression
- Watch “Dealing with Grief During the Holidays: Megan Devine on KATU ‘s AMNW” [6-min video]
- An Otherwise Quiet Moment Of A Free Spirit
- Being A Deviant In The Philippines
- Giving Others The Permission To Learn Their Lessons
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: faith
One reason I hadn’t posted much in the past year is, I had so many questions which to this day, even as I’m writing now, remain unanswered. The more I pushed for the answers, the more evasive they were. When … Continue reading
It’s one of those moments. The internal whining. Complaining. Objecting. Questioning. Resisting. Why am I living in the city and not at the seaside which is what’s most aligned with my energies? It is my preferred and desired environment. My dream. … Continue reading
I’m scared. So scared to confront her about her obligation. I’m the aggrieved party. I have every right to demand her to face her obligation and own up to her responsibility. Yet, I’m petrified. I feel weakened. Intimidated. It is … Continue reading
A reader’s comment to an earlier post prompted me to write this one instead of responding to her directly. She wrote how inspired she was by what I’m going through and what I’m sharing. I’m so appreciative of such comments because they … Continue reading
I am having my morning hot chocolate drink. I’m sitting by the window while I soak in the energy of the trees outside. The birds are joyfully chirping and playfully hopping from branch to branch. The soundtrack of the Celestine … Continue reading