I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer As An Emissary
- Writing As Self-Expression & Not To Make An Impression
- Watch “Dealing with Grief During the Holidays: Megan Devine on KATU ‘s AMNW” [6-min video]
- An Otherwise Quiet Moment Of A Free Spirit
- Being A Deviant In The Philippines
- Giving Others The Permission To Learn Their Lessons
- How To Support A Friend Going Through A Difficult Time by Megan Devine
- I Wasn’t Thriving; I Was Wilting Away.
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- A beautifully-written, insightful piece on the #NotreDame tragedy. candidkay.com/2019/04/16/on-… 9 hours ago
- There is a stillness about #Easter Eve. Whether you are Christian, hold another faith, or none, the underlying arch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Trust and respect are high on my list of personal values and principles that I live by, as well as non-negotiables… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: events
And the Universe quickly responded… Yesterday, I published the post, The Need To Feel Connected. I shared that “The need to belong is a universal need. It is shared by all of humanity.” And it is a need that I’ve been challenged with filling, and … Continue reading
It was as if the energies just needed to be released to blogosphere via my post yesterday. Not long after publishing it, I felt the headaches and pain in my neck, shoulders, and upper back slowly going away. Woo-hoo! 👏😃 I … Continue reading
“Oh, but she didn’t really have any intentions of staying long-term.” “But the other resorts don’t like her. We’re the only resort that agreed to take her in.” These were some of the counter-arguments that the resort gave as their … Continue reading
Originally posted on Welcome to Brenda's Blog:
Channeled by Brenda Hoffman for http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com Summary of Brenda’s November 21, 2014 free, 15-minute, channeled “Creation Energies” show at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffman: You’ll probably experience less trauma or sadness this holiday season. Perhaps you have…
“Mother Earth will use earthquakes, floods, fires, volcanoes, hurricanes and other weather conditions to cleanse and draw attention to systems that need to be changed.” ~ Diane Cooper, 2012 and Beyond: An Invitation to Meet the Challenges and Opportunities Ahead … Continue reading
Philippines Super Typhoon Haiyan (“Yolanda”) and Other Disasters & Catastrophes: Can We Pray Them Away?
The Philippines is a country that experiences several natural disasters like typhoons and earthquakes. But there’s no denying that there’s been a worldwide increase in floods, earthquakes, tsunamis, and other weather disturbances and disasters in recent years. Some of us … Continue reading