I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- "Once upon a time, bad people ruled the earth. They were greedy and self-destructive...." #SweetToothNetflix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 hours ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "...we have to remember we have an obligation to ourselves first—for our happiness, health & spiritual well-being. If we ar… 4 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: "I am an extremely sensitive person and I’ve apologized for it my whole life, but the truth is I’m not sorry for feeling th… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: events
I was born and raised Roman Catholic in the Philippines, a country that, despite being in Asia, is the only one in the region whose culture is so westernized. Influence from Eastern mysticism and religious teachings are quite limited. The … Continue reading
Part of the energetic release work that I’ve been doing, especially in recent months, is TRAUMA RELEASE WORK. I came across The Trauma and Mind-Body Super Conference, which is FREE and ONLINE from 29 June to 5 July 2020. The … Continue reading
Last year, when I was still a member of the committees assisting the Board of Directors of our building, I came up with the idea of giving out roses to the mother-residents of our building on Mother’s Day. All women, … Continue reading
I have embraced my introversion. I have made peace with my aversion towards crowds, socializing with large groups, the party scene, the busyness and noise, shallow conversations. In my younger, unawakened, wanting to fit in and be accepted years, I … Continue reading
Bayanihan is a fundamental aspect of the Filipino culture of working together as a community to achieve a common goal. It is quite refreshing to see the Filipinos’ spirit of bayanihan demonstrated during times of calamities — such as during … Continue reading
And the Universe quickly responded… Yesterday, I published the post, The Need To Feel Connected. I shared that “The need to belong is a universal need. It is shared by all of humanity.” And it is a need that I’ve been challenged with filling, and … Continue reading
It was as if the energies just needed to be released to blogosphere via my post yesterday. Not long after publishing it, I felt the headaches and pain in my neck, shoulders, and upper back slowly going away. Woo-hoo! 👏😃 I … Continue reading
“Oh, but she didn’t really have any intentions of staying long-term.” “But the other resorts don’t like her. We’re the only resort that agreed to take her in.” These were some of the counter-arguments that the resort gave as their … Continue reading
Originally posted on Welcome to Brenda's Blog:
Channeled by Brenda Hoffman for http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com Summary of Brenda’s November 21, 2014 free, 15-minute, channeled “Creation Energies” show at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/brenda-hoffman: You’ll probably experience less trauma or sadness this holiday season. Perhaps you have…