I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: energy
Lee Harris says that “the two themes that will come up in October are: Vulnerability and Deepening. So everything that you’re going to experience in this month can be traced back to these two areas. It will be centered on your … Continue reading
Here’s a 15-min video message for September “about the times we are in and where to best focus as we go through them. I hope it can help, but remember to find support where you need it for your journey right … Continue reading
Just when I have started to recover from the intense energies brought by the previous month, (Wesak full moon on May 5th and annular solar eclipse on May 20th), another eclipse is coming up very soon — a lunar eclipse at 14 degrees … Continue reading
by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles http://www.eraofpeace.org May 2012 is an exceptionally powerful month, and with all of the challenges going on in people’s lives, it is a real opportunity for us to make a positive difference for people everywhere. Individually and … Continue reading
“Wanting something and thinking about it intentionally with positive emotions for a period of time doesn’t mean you’ll get it; it may not be needed in your soul’s plan. Or there may be other reasons connected to underlying frequency principles … Continue reading
Have you ever watched someone making a speech and felt that, while everything they said made perfect sense, for some reason you couldn’t buy what they were saying? Have you ever been talking to someone and got the distinct impression … Continue reading
The thought for today is CONTEMPLATION. For at least three minutes, relax, breathe, and let your mind be fed by whatsoever is good and beautiful. Many sacred texts tell us some variation of ‘your thoughts shape your reality’. “The ultimate … Continue reading
the King of the Dance Pose, nataraja-asana, dancer in Sanskrit is nata, and king is raja, Nataraja, another name for Shiva, who is one of the Hindu trinity Brahma. Shiva is also known as Lord of the Dance, … Continue reading