I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Why Not BOTH The Water & The Mountain?
- An Open Letter To An Ex-Friend
- A New Year’s (Extended) Weekend Filled With Magic
- A Not So Quiet Christmas Eve
- Season Of The Light Reflections
- The 10 Terrains Of Consciousness & Why So Many ‘Terrain Clashes’ Happen During The Holidays by Tahnee Wolf
- The Mother Wound “Holiday Toolkit” by Bethany Webster
- Interesting Encounters With Western Medical Practitioners
- Aligning With Truth Turns Six —The Need For Acknowledgement and Recognition No More
- Completing A Cycle. Coming Full Circle. Coming Back To My Authentic Self.
- The Authentic Me. Feeling Lonely. Being Part Of The Minority.
- Authenticity. Truthfulness. Discernment.
- The Human In Me Honors The Human In You
- Deception & Manipulation, Lung Meridian, Owl Medicine
- Guest Blogger Feature On Me, My Magnificent Self — Compassionately Listening & Observing Instead Of Rescuing
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @HSPObservations: Allergies. https://t.co/BpPZG9jLIh 2 days ago
- What is your preferred home setting? Where do you thrive and feel most ‘at home?’ What landscape calls out to... fb.me/Oy6a0hVj 2 days ago
- Why Not Both The Water & The Mountain? mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2018/01/14/why… https://t.co/26mhQ0c7yq 2 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: divine
by Patricia Cota-Robles September 1, 2012 (Re-blogged from www.eraofpeace.org) The first thing I want to do as I share this amazing information with you is to thank those of you who physically attended the 26th Annual World Congress on Illumination in Kauai … Continue reading
Is it my job to convert others to my spiritual path, Or is it not my job to focus instead on my own conversion? Is it my job to lead others to their path, Or is it not my job … Continue reading
Evolve beyond the ego, learn to keep still, Align the personal will with the Divine Will, Surrender to the High and Almighty, Transcend all doubt, fear and negativity, End all separation and duality, and Resurrect to the Divine within, from … Continue reading
I AM my own person. I AM my own authority. I AM the holder of the key to the door. I AM the co-director of the movie of my life. I AM the co-author of my story. I AM … Continue reading
The ultimate issue is always about what we know and do not know. When we think that we know a lot, we don’t leave much room for learning and growth. The more we know, the more we don’t know. When … Continue reading
The thought for today is FAITH. When Cesar Chavez was organizing farm works in California, he challenged them to say, “Si, se puede” – yes, it is possible – when they didn’t know how they would overcome obstacles. Today, say … Continue reading
The thought for today is COURAGE. “I can shake off everything if I write; my sorrows disappear, my courage is reborn.” –Anne Frank When you discover that everyone is contained in you and you are contained in everyone, you have … Continue reading