I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds.
- Closing Of A Chapter. Healing Mother Wound. Healing Through Breast Cancer.
- Taal. A Volcano. Not A Tourist Destination.
- Coming Back To The Page
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer As An Emissary
- Writing As Self-Expression & Not To Make An Impression
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: "We all have 'issues' because we all have a story. And no matter how much work you've done on yourself, we all snap back so… 5 days ago
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2020/02/08/vio… https://t.co/K0E2hjayOF 1 week ago
- RT @dailyom: You can channel your pain into helping others, and spreading a tide of curative energy throughout the world. https://t.co/KzBw… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: culture
Bayanihan is a fundamental aspect of the Filipino culture of working together as a community to achieve a common goal. It is quite refreshing to see the Filipinos’ spirit of bayanihan demonstrated during times of calamities — such as during … Continue reading
I am a ‘Highly Sensitive Person (HSP).’ An introvert. Add to that, I’m an empath. I can feel and sense energies. Easily. Deeply. Strongly. That’s why I need to be vigilant that I do not absorb the energies of other … Continue reading
As a child, I had already felt different. But I chose to conform. Up until my adult life. I was concerned with how others would perceive me. I didn’t want to be labeled as ‘weird.’ I wanted to be accepted. … Continue reading
I am not to be pitied. I detest that. I do not appreciate being pitied. I take offense in it. With or without the breast cancer diagnosis. Recently, someone left this comment in one of my posts — “I’m sorry … Continue reading
I’m ever grateful for the time when I took on the role of caregiver/caretaker of my brother who suffered ruptured aneurysm in the brain due to drug abuse. It was a most transformative time for me. That was in 2003/2004. … Continue reading
“This short film is like a love poem for your heart and soul. Take 4 minutes and enjoy the grace of feminine beauty and wisdom. Join a community of 1.8 million viewers and be a part of this movement…… “The world is … Continue reading
Wasn’t I, too, at one point in my life, clueless with what’s going on in my immediate surroundings? Wasn’t I, too, so caught up with the demands of my job which was all that mattered to me then? Wasn’t I, … Continue reading