I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds.
- Closing Of A Chapter. Healing Mother Wound. Healing Through Breast Cancer.
- Taal. A Volcano. Not A Tourist Destination.
- Coming Back To The Page
- Re-blog – Do Souls Plan Suicide In Their Pre-birth Blueprint?
- Proper Apology & Overcoming My Fear Of Mommy
- Trust — My Lifelong Lesson Has Shown Up For the Nth Time. Trust Must Be Earned, Not Readily Given
- Silencing My Bully Neighbor
- Auld Lang Syne – Home Free
- And with just a few hurtful words went pffft — our friendship.
- Transforming Through Breast Cancer (Or Any Challenge For That Matter)
- The Emotional Root Cause of the Malignant Tumor In My Left Breast
- Therapies For An Optimal State Of Health More Than As Treatment For Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer As An Emissary
- Writing As Self-Expression & Not To Make An Impression
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: "We all have 'issues' because we all have a story. And no matter how much work you've done on yourself, we all snap back so… 5 days ago
- Violation Of My Right To Privacy. Self-Assertion. Healing Father & Mother Wounds. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2020/02/08/vio… https://t.co/K0E2hjayOF 1 week ago
- RT @dailyom: You can channel your pain into helping others, and spreading a tide of curative energy throughout the world. https://t.co/KzBw… 1 week ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: consciousness
I saw this in the twitter timeline of Michelle Casto. Too funny not to share. Enjoy! 😀 😀 ⭐ ❤ ⭐ 😀 # # # Copyright © 2011-2015 Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth
During Holy Week, a major Catholic holiday in the Philippines that had just concluded, Sugar Beach is transformed into a ‘circus.’ One source of major disturbance and annoyance is the jet skiing that takes place — thankfully, it’s only once a … Continue reading
“Why do I feel like I’m about to break up with someone?” I have this strong intuitive sense as I go through this major distressing episode in connection with my stay at this resort. I go through a gamut of … Continue reading
I have been feeling nostalgic the past few days ever since the poem ‘Desiderata‘ came up during a recent conversation. (I posted about it here.) I’m being transported back to the 70s….. Now, the film “Lost Horizon” is being brought back … Continue reading
More than a decade ago, I was involved in the preparation of our high school homecoming. The chairperson and I were at odds. It wasn’t openly acknowledged. Only a handful of our batch mates had an inkling of what was … Continue reading
I was transported back to 2004. It had been a year since I first took care of my brother who had ruptured aneurysm due to drug abuse. He had been recovering miraculously, proving wrong all the doctors’ prognosis — Stanford … Continue reading