I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at email@example.com, but no junk mails please. Blessed be. Namaste...♥♥♥NadineMarie♥♥♥
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..”
- Changing How I Look At Others’ ‘Wrongful’ Behaviors
- Utilizing The Power Of The Resurrection Flame by Patrica Cota-Robles
- Let Us All Shine On & Let Us Shine Brightly!
- “Nothing Compares To You” & I’m Not Here To Save You
- “Thank You, Darkness, My Old Friend…..”
- Of Closed Doors & Unhealthy Lifestyle Choices
- Of Sleepless Nights (Again!!!) & Geomagnetic Storms
- Relaxing In The Unknown
- Comparing Myself With Others On The Path
- Ascension: It’s LONELY At The Top (Or Is It?) by Maria Chambers
- Not Everything Or Everyone Is A Reflection Of What Or Who I AM — The Law Of Mirroring/Attraction NOT!
- I Miss Writing. I Miss The Conversation.
- Bowing To 2016 In Reverence
- Increasing Receptivity & Femininity With Yin Yoga
Topics64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection 64 ways of living nonviolently 2012 announcements astrology blessing blog blogging books Chiron Return Christianity compassion consciousness culture divine divinity energy environment events faith family finding our geographical home on earth forgiveness God healing health inner child inner voice inspiration journey Life living in peace love meditation message Mother Earth musings nature news peace peace work poems poetry prayer reflection reflections religion root chakra science season for nonviolence self assertion setting boundaries society spirituality thoughts throat chakra travel truth watch & listen writing
- Indeed, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade.... fb.me/1lvls9kww 1 day ago
- “Now I’ve had the time of my life…..” mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2017/04/25/now… https://t.co/cNLHtw7mAY 1 day ago
- Validate, question, & set limits are the 3 steps to deal with the whiners. via @Lovecycleslinda... fb.me/Yk0e5rgq 6 days ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2015 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: compassion
“Find someone who thinks he is alone and let him know that he is not.” ~ Mother Teresa Central to the teachings of Buddhism is the idea that humans are trapped in samsara, the cycle of birth and death. Suffering … Continue reading
“Huwag ka na nga magyoga (Stop practicing yoga).” I was stunned when I heard those words mouthed out to me by the owner of the resort where I’m staying upon hearing about my injuries. And they were uttered with a distinct … Continue reading
Lies. Deception. Betrayal. Secrets. Affairs. Familiar themes. Familiar characters. Going inside their minds gives me the chills. I was there once. I made those same immoral choices. Recognizable storylines, scenes, dialogues. I too, in the distant past, was caught in that … Continue reading
(This post is in collaboration with Leigh Gaitskill, Not Just Sassy On the Inside, who came up with this brilliant idea of inviting bloggers to write about Forgiveness. A huge topic. Something that I am still figuring out myself. And … Continue reading
Today is Tita Lola’s birthday. I certainly feel a huge shift in my energies around my story with her, one year later. Last year, on the occasion also of her birthday, I wrote a series of posts in her memory, … Continue reading
I’ll be lying if I say that I have transcended my fear-based 3D level of consciousness that nothing now fazes me. Not knowing this woman’s exact psychological condition and state of [mental and emotional] health has certainly caused me to … Continue reading
I don’t know what the exact medical terminology is for her psychological condition. Panic disorder? Manic-depressive? Bipolar? Post-traumatic stress disorder? I don’t know if anyone in her family truly knows — if anyone truly wants to know, cares enough to … Continue reading