I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling. mytruthsetsmefree.wordpress.com/2021/02/28/sel… 2 days ago
- RT @tinybuddha: I truly appreciate kindness. I appreciate people checking up on me. I appreciate a quick message. I appreciate those who as… 2 weeks ago
- @iamkarendavila And unprofessional, I will add. But why should I even be surprised? 🤔🙄 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: compassion
To be the most glorious version of myself. It is the best gift I can offer to humanity. The most important and meaningful contribution I can make. I must keep focusing on my healing, growth, and transformation. No amount of … Continue reading
Not taking criticisms personally is one of my biggest lessons. It is rooted in my deep need for acceptance and approval, which, among others, I did not receive from my family of origin. The rejection from my mother, which began … Continue reading
[Re-blog from Dharma Wisdom.] If you have unresolved feelings about your mother (or father), making them part of your mindfulness practice can transform what has been a hindrance in your life into a teacher. If you choose to follow … Continue reading
“As you said, it’s a cycle. I’m getting fed up. It’s exhausting. It just keeps repeating.” My friend poured her heart out. Her words didn’t come as a surprise to me. I knew it was just a matter of time … Continue reading
After going no-contact with my birth mother in 2010, I arrived at a point in my journey where I gave up on my dream of having a nurturing and loving relationship with her. No blaming. No what if’s. No regrets. … Continue reading
[Continued from “The Request For Binding Prayers For My Mother Before Her Passing“] A few days before my mother’s passing, I received a message from Jacqueline [not her real name], a close family friend, with the words, “Your mother is … Continue reading
Upon learning of my health condition and that I live alone and am estranged from family, the wife of a couple-neighbor whom I met a few months ago, offered not long after I met them for me to feel free … Continue reading
I knew right away that it had something to do with my mother wound. Issues with my mother and female figures in my life. The imbalance in the energies of giving and receiving. That’s not rocket science to figure out. … Continue reading
Not sure how to balance your need for company with your need to hide out in your blanket fort for the duration of the holiday season? Need some help figuring out if you should mention that friend’s grief during that … Continue reading
Being heard is what helps ease the pain. Not being talked out of it by being told to move on or look at the brighter side. When we’re in pain, there is NO BRIGHTER SIDE. There is only the side … Continue reading