I find much joy in sharing my experiences and insights through writing and blogging. As I live in Joy and align with Truth, I AM shining my light. It is how I contribute to the planetary and humanity ascension.
You may contact me directly and send me a private message at firstname.lastname@example.org, but no junk mails, please. Om Shanti. Namaste. 🕉 🙏🕉🙏🕉
Responses and CommentsResponses to the posts and messages are welcomed and encouraged. However, please send messages that are uplifting, those that contain only loving and high vibrating thoughts, and are in alignment with Truth.
- Self-Healing. Shining My Light. A Sacred Calling.
- Expressing My ‘Bigness.’ Playing Small. Patriarchy. THIS IS ME!
- My Thoughts On The Newly-released Book, “Discovering the Inner Mother: A Guide to Healing the Mother Wound and Claiming Your Personal Power” by Bethany Webster
- The Great Conjunction of 2020 – A Musical Journey
- Holiday Support
- Healing Your Mother (Or Father) Wound by Phillip Moffitt
- The Cycle Of Abuse
- Revisiting Personal Beliefs And Values. Unpacking New Age Teachings.
- Forgiveness — A Result Of The Healing Process Rather Than The Goal Or A Prerequisite To Healing
- Acceptance — Not Forgiveness — Is Much More Effective & Therapeutic
- A Narcissistic Mother’s Drama
- “She [your mother] did the best she could.”
- A Mother’s Betrayal. A Daughter’s Trust Issues.
- My Mother’s Involvement. Triangulation. Mediating Between My Parents.
- Maternal Narcissism – A Most Apt Description Of A Mother’s Odd & Hurtful Behaviors
- 64 ways in 64 days nonviolence daily reflection
- 64 ways of living nonviolently
- abusive family
- childhood and family wounding
- Chiron Return
- finding our geographical home on earth
- inner child
- inner voice
- living in peace
- Mother Earth
- mother wound
- peace work
- root chakra
- season for nonviolence
- self assertion
- setting boundaries
- throat chakra
- watch & listen
- RT @tinybuddha: Be kind to past versions of yourself that didn't know the things you know now. https://t.co/ebSC4QOPEY 2 weeks ago
- RT @tinybuddha: Learn to be okay with people not knowing your side of the story. You have nothing to prove to anyone. https://t.co/vzjtqFfV… 3 weeks ago
- RT @cptsdfoundation: Don't lose hope. When it gets darkest the stars come out - #CPTSD #Healing #Anxiety #ComplexTraumaRecovery #ComplexPTS… 3 weeks ago
© Universal Copyright 2011-2018 is authorized here. Please distribute freely as long as full and clear credit is given to Nadine Marie V. Niguidula, M.A. and Aligning With Truth with appropriate and specific direction to the original content, and the information is distributed on a non-commercial no charge basis.
Tag Archives: Christmas
It wasn’t so much what she said that mattered. What her words meant — that was what made me feel gutted. Her words and actions — inactions —were a clear indication of her lack of regard for me. Of not valuing me … Continue reading
It is the evening of the 24th, half past eight o’clock. I’m in a reflective mood. In a state of appreciation and gratefulness. I’m reminiscing about all Christmases past, particularly those of the last couple of years during which time … Continue reading
A Charlie Brown Christmas turns 50 this year! It was first aired on CBS on December 9, 1965. Its message is a much-needed reminder that the birth of Jesus Christ is the “true” meaning of Christmas, instead of the prevalent “over-commercialization … Continue reading
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer had a very shiny nose, And if you ever saw it, You would even say it glows. All of the other reindeer, Used to laugh and call him names. They never let poor Rudolph, Join in … Continue reading
Like the majority, I was also, for a very long time, so far removed from the mystical meaning of Christmas. …enchanted by all the Christmas lights and decor, the trimmings and trappings. …lured by the gift giving and partying, the feasting and … Continue reading
by Marianne Williamson, from Huffington Post The holidays are only holy if we make them so. Otherwise, the assault of modernity — from crass consumerism to a 24-hour news cycle to the compulsivity of the wired world — wrecks whatever … Continue reading
by Gregg Prescott, M.S. http://www.in5d.com http://www.maya12-21-2012.com http://www.HolisticCancerResearch.com The origins of Christmas predate Christianity through the Pagan holiday called Saturnalia, which was a weeklong of lawlessness from December 17th through December 25th that honored Saturn and included human sacrifice, intoxication, naked … Continue reading
I recently bumped into someone whom I hadn’t seen since the Christmas holidays. She greeted me “Happy New Year, Happy Chinese New Year, Happy Valentine’s….” and her next words were, “How was your holidays?” And as is my standard reply, “Oh … Continue reading